Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:04 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:04 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

lisa

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:09 pm    Author: lisa    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
never_wrong wrote:
muttleee wrote:
smooth_criminal wrote:
:x I get really annoyed when people make predictions about their boxes.

Yeah me too but then the contestant has to be a bit silly to pay any attention to these predictions so it's not all the fault of the box-opener. :)

Agreed. I remember when Lisa said to Gary that she thought she had the highest value left on the board and he replied with something along the lines of: "It's just opening boxes, it doesn't matter", so she opened it. Turns out he was right too and it was a blue. More contestants should follow his lead.

You are absolutely right. More contestants should follow Gary's lead. At the end of the day, none of us really have any idea what is in the box other than it's going to be one of the 22 amounts! I felt a right plonker when i got it wrong and it was the first and only time i ever did it!!! Having got to know Gary over the time I was there, I just wanted him to do well though.

I am seriously impressed with both yours and Daniel4389's memories. Gary's game went out at the beginning of March which is a while ago. My memory is like a sieve but they say as you get older you lose grey matter!!!!!

Thanks very much for your nice comment Daniel :D :D :D

rico7

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:26 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Another brave one box game, and a sensible deal. 6K is no disaster!

[ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]