Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:37 pm Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:37 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » International DoND Forums » International DoND Forums » USAAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:07 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: CNBC Deal or No Deal: What Would You Have Done Today?

Warnings: 0
matryoshka758 wrote:
La’Sherrie: Counter-offer at $204,000 at 5-case, mirroring Heidi Kurtz from 2007 who got that offer with 2 left-side amounts and the same 3 big ones (200k/400k/500k). If refused, $211,000.

I was thinking about her as well when I saw the board, though I'd probably counter with $195,000 so that Banker would be more likely to accept it. Easy deal at $211,000 if it wasn't accepted.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:08 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: CNBC Deal or No Deal: What Would You Have Done Today?

Andrew: Counter with $306,500 + my case as a souvenir when there was 4 cases left.

Jorge: Counter with $306,500 + my case as a souvenir with 5 cases left. :D ;) Would've reluctantly dealt at $119,000 if that failed. :(

Toni: Hard to say with the bonuses, but probably counter with $76,500 + my case to keep as a souvenir with 5 cases left, obviously dealing $95,001 if that failed.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

matryoshka758

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:21 am    Author: matryoshka758    Post subject: Re: CNBC Deal or No Deal: What Would You Have Done Today?

Andrew: Counter at $200,000 at 5-case, if rejected $275,000
Jorge: $277,000, no counter.
Toni: $40,001, no counter. An insane game.

Also the resident Anya (#10) fan.
Next Miljoenenjacht episode: 17 march 2019

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:29 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: CNBC Deal or No Deal: What Would You Have Done Today?

Michael: Would've countered with $55,000 at the stage he did

Monica: Definitely wouldn't have dealt when she did. As there was no prove-out I really can't say what I would've won from there, but if the next case was a low amount I might have been cheeky and tried to counter with the current offer + the car.

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » International DoND Forums » International DoND Forums » USAAll times are UTC [ DST ]