Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:08 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:08 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » International DoND Forums » International DoND Forums » USAAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 3 posts ] 

heelsrule1988

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:59 am    Author: heelsrule1988    Post subject: Tonight's primetime DOND... help

Warnings: 0
I know this is cutting it close, but can anyone record and upload tonight's two-hour primetime DOND? I am unable to watch it, and if this indeed the last show, I really don't want to miss it. I will be very grateful to whoever can do this.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:49 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Tonight's primetime DOND... help

From what I've heard, the episode in question was the last one ever for the primetime version. Plus, based on what an acquaintance told me, it was total rubbish as well, so I don't think it's worth posting as a result. I didn't get a chance to see it either, and I think it's better that way.

heelsrule1988

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:28 am    Author: heelsrule1988    Post subject: Re: Tonight's primetime DOND... help

Someone was kind enough to help me out and get the show for me, so I was just now able to upload the recap (at last). It was definitely a disappointing way for the show to go out... I'm going to miss the models and the million dollars. But obviously, we've still got the game itself for what will likely be many years to come. Syndicated Deal is looking good right now in the ratings, and the move to Connecticut will certainly help financially. Not to mention the fact that it puts Deal much closer to me. :)

[ 3 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » International DoND Forums » International DoND Forums » USAAll times are UTC [ DST ]