Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 4:09 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 4:09 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » International DoND Forums » International DoND Forums » Rest of the worldAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 1 post ] 

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:13 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Affari Tuoi 22.09.14

Warnings: 0
Contestant: Stephano with Box 16

After Flavio says his usual hellos................

5- €1

9- €0.20

4- LA MATTA

He chooses the scroll that contains CI PENSO IO. This means Victorio, the guy who opened the scroll, must now choose the next 3 boxes. Ironically enough, Stephano had to do the same thing himself a few games back.

19- CAMICE (joke prize replacing €5)

17- PACHITOS :shock: :D

The odds of having an all-blue opening round on Affari Tuoi is 1 in 184.6 (0.54%). Can Victorio accomplish this highly improbable feat?

6-
PACCO X

It is revealed to be worth €22,000 today. :?

How will the Banker respond to that opening round? The highest opening offer I've seen on this version was €45,000, which the contestant actually dealt!

BANKER'S OFFER

€40,000

Stephano says:

Rifiuto

18- €250,000 :(

15- €50

12- €100

Stephano is only at the 2nd offer and he has only 3 blues left!

BANKER'S OFFER

CAMBIO (SWAP) OR OFFER

Stephano says:

Cambio

He now has Box 3.

16- €75,000 :(

Stephano did not make a good swap, unless of course he swapped for one of the remaining six figure sums.

1- €500,000 :(

Suddenly Stephano's very strong start is falling apart (rhyming not intended).

8- €10

Board:
SMACAFAM (€0.01)
CEROTTO (€0.50)

€5,000
€10,000
€20,000
€30,000
€50,000
€100,000

BANKER'S OFFER

€15,000

Stipulation: Stephano only has to open two boxes if he goes on.

A good offer for the board, but I'd definitely go on, especially after declining €40,000!

Stephano says:

Rifiuto

2- €10,000

11- €5,000

BANKER'S OFFER

CAMBIO OR OFFER

I can't recall the Banker offering that twice in a single show.

Stephano says:

Offerta

BANKER'S OFFER

€18,000

Stephano has to open 3 boxes if he goes on, which he shows a worried face towards.

Stephano says:

Rifiuto

20- €30,000

13- SMACAFAM (joke prize replacing €0.01)

Stephano is now just one box away from a guaranteed €20,000.

14- €50,000

BANKER'S OFFER

CAMBIO

Stephano says:

Rifiuto

7-
€20,000

How on earth will the Banker respond to that? Will he offer €18,000, €40,000, or something in-between, or possibly another swap?

BANKER'S OFFER

€40,000

That would be a cast-iron for me and any another person who respects money. However, there are quite a few people on the Italian version who don't.

Stephano says:

Accetto

Thankfully, Stephano is not one of those aforementioned people. Did the Banker once again offer over the odds because he knew that the player had six figures in their box, or he try to get Stephano to think that?

Box 3 is opened to reveal CEROTTO. :-D

Box 10 had €100,000.

What a game that was. Will tomorrow bring a game that is anywhere near as tense as this one was? Find out next time on Affari Tuoi.

Game summary:

Peak offer: €40,000
Box value: €0.50 (the value CEROTTO replaced)
Prize won: €40,000
Result: Outright Player Win

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

[ 1 post ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » International DoND Forums » International DoND Forums » Rest of the worldAll times are UTC [ DST ]