Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 12:31 am Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 12:31 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 4 posts ] 

Panda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:19 pm    Author: Panda    Post subject: Stop a bus???!!!

Warnings: 0
Apparantly, my uncle who is a big fan, was watching Des and Mel and Noel said he would stop a bus and say so and so is in here with an offer of £however much, deal or no deal?

That would be class!

kestral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:10 am    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

I saw that interview as well, Noel said he loves the free reign that he's given to wonder anywhere around the studio while presenting the show. As you say he wants to go outside one day and stop a bus and jump on and ask people on there what the contestant should do :-D

He says the studio is right on a busy road in Bristol so it would be easy to do. He has been interacting a lot more with the audience lately, so I could see him trying it :lol:

Panda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:10 pm    Author: Panda    Post subject:

The one thing though is how long would it take, but it would be amazing TV

Simon F

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:08 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject:

Panda wrote:
The one thing though is how long would it take, but it would be amazing TV

Each show recording is 90 minutes, cut down to 45 minutes transmitted. I would think it would be possible but I doubt the cameras would leave the studio so you'd have to bring the person into a TV studio (a bit like David Letterman's show).

[ 4 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]