Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:39 pm Last visit was: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:39 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 5 posts ] 

ryanham1lton

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 3:51 pm    Author: ryanham1lton    Post subject: Anyone Looking To Binge Watch Episodes Of Deal Or No Deal UK

Warnings: 0
As we are getting ever closer to having all of the original series of the Channel 4 series of Deal Or No Deal UK episodes being uploaded online and for anyone looking to binge watch one episode after another of Deal Or No Deal UK check out this really awesome spreadsheet made by Reuben Gorlov (reubengv) where he has placed each hyperlink to each episode, also the owner of the spreadsheet will update it when new episodes not uploaded online before are uploaded in due course and also fix any errors or edit or change any broken hyperlinks. Finally I am one of those people, as I mostly have uploaded and helped out with the majority of full episodes mostly from 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012 and the first half of 2013 also other great people such as Brendan Whitehurst, James Booker and Ronan H. to name a few have also been helping along the way with missing full episodes. Enjoy! ;) :D :smt023
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... o-/pubhtml

P.S. If anyone on here can help out with any missing or incomplete episodes that they have got in full that haven't been uploaded online yet that would be greatly appreciated, just simply rip it from a VHS or a DVD disc or something like that and upload it online on to a video site somewhere and I would not recommend on YouTube as copyright can be a big issue on there so try to upload them on an obscure video site like I used archive.org to upload all of mine on and I haven't had any issues with copyright at all on there.

Also when we have uploaded all the Deal Or No Deal UK episodes online that we can, I will create a folder and upload it on Mega.nz and I will share the link to the folder for you all to enjoy.

ChristyCooper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:07 am    Author: ChristyCooper    Post subject: Re: Anyone Looking To Binge Watch Episodes Of Deal Or No Deal UK

Which episodes are missing? I have quite a large chunk but not sure if they're online already or not.

greeny

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:40 am    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: Anyone Looking To Binge Watch Episodes Of Deal Or No Deal UK

This is a fantastic resource, I regularly check to see what's there, and while it was extensive already, the people uploading videos are filling in the gaps really quickly.

ryanham1lton

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:00 pm    Author: ryanham1lton    Post subject: Re: Anyone Looking To Binge Watch Episodes Of Deal Or No Deal UK

ChristyCooper wrote:
Which episodes are missing? I have quite a large chunk but not sure if they're online already or not.

These are are all the bits and full episodes that are still missing ChristyCooper:

11th March 2006 (Marcus) (First few minutes of this episode are missing the video of the episode currently online starts after Marcus is selected)
1st April 2006 (Steve) (Part 1 missing) (The rest of 2006 is 100% complete)
30th June 2009 (Gladys) (Incomplete copy exists online but the last 7 minutes are missing)
1st July 2009 (Michael) (Full episode not uploaded online yet)
2nd July 2009 (Kerry) (Only clips of this episode exists online)
3rd July 2009 (Noel) (Full episode not uploaded online yet)
5th October 2009 (Russ) (Full episode not uploaded online yet)
18th November 2009 (Dickie) (Full episode not uploaded online yet) (The rest of 2009 is 100% complete)
4th February 2010 (Dave) (Full episode not uploaded online yet)
10th November 2010 (Ann) (Incomplete copy exists online but the last 11 minutes are missing)
11th November 2010 (Savy) (Full episode not uploaded online yet)
12th November 2010 (Hitch) (Full episode not uploaded online yet)
14th November 2010 (Millie) (Full episode not uploaded online yet) (The rest of 2010 is 100% complete)

If you have any of these episodes in full let me know which ones and then upload them to a safe place where copyright is not going to be an issue and I would recommend uploading them to archive.org rather than on YouTube.

All the other years 2005/2007/2008/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015 and 2016 are all 100% complete also technically 2007 and 2008 are about complete as well but Brendan Whitehurst is currently uploading the rest of 2007 and 2008 episodes on YouTube in better quality from the Challenge repeats.

Finally I am currently compiling all of the original series episodes in to one big folder and then upload it to a file sharing site such as Mega.nz

Last edited by ryanham1lton on Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:14 pm, edited 26 times in total.

ryanham1lton

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:04 pm    Author: ryanham1lton    Post subject: Re: Anyone Looking To Binge Watch Episodes Of Deal Or No Deal UK

greeny wrote:
This is a fantastic resource, I regularly check to see what's there, and while it was extensive already, the people uploading videos are filling in the gaps really quickly.

Most of the gaps were filled in really quickly one half by me as I have a lot of 2009/2010/2011/2012 and the first half of the 2013 episodes and the other half were filled in by Brendan Whitehurst as he has all the other episodes that I don't have from the second half of 2013 all the way to the original show's end to 23rd December 2016 also Brendan is currently filling in most of the gaps from 2006/2007 and 2008 that were repeated on Challenge and Brendan has all of those so most of them are pretty much reuploads but in better quality and is currently up to July 2007.

[ 5 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]