Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:06 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:06 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 3 posts ] 

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:40 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Episodes on DVD etc.

Warnings: 0
Hi,

just been wondering if anyone has episodes of the show on DVD or from somewhere else like ilovedealornodeal.co.uk when it was up, as I'm interested in seeing a few episodes, preferably older ones.

Thanks

Fan of many game shows and Series 87 Champion of Countdown!

psychokiller

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:27 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Episodes on DVD etc.

Think you're the same Ronan who commented on an upload of mine. I'll repeat, when it comes to full episodes, very little is left 'unspooled' in my cluttered DVD wallet that isn't already available. There's no mysterious tapes or discs languishing in a cupboard, no 'to be sorted' pile, my archive is scattergun but it's all in one place and organised to the point where I've got an idea of what's extant and what isn't.

What's the demand for 10 minute long 'ilovedealornodeal' uploads in terribly compressed 144p quality? I've got a trove of them but the 2006-7 ones are really a grim watch. The file sizes, for a 10 minute long video, average 24MB! In 'net video terms these are intoxicated Lowry scribblings in a world of Michelangelo David's. If you'll accept that, then I'll have a look and see what I've got specifically.

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:47 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: Episodes on DVD etc.

psychokiller wrote:
Think you're the same Ronan who commented on an upload of mine. I'll repeat, when it comes to full episodes, very little is left 'unspooled' in my cluttered DVD wallet that isn't already available. There's no mysterious tapes or discs languishing in a cupboard, no 'to be sorted' pile, my archive is scattergun but it's all in one place and organised to the point where I've got an idea of what's extant and what isn't.

What's the demand for 10 minute long 'ilovedealornodeal' uploads in terribly compressed 144p quality? I've got a trove of them but the 2006-7 ones are really a grim watch. The file sizes, for a 10 minute long video, average 24MB! In 'net video terms these are intoxicated Lowry scribblings in a world of Michelangelo David's. If you'll accept that, then I'll have a look and see what I've got specifically.

I probably am.

I never got to see ilovedealornodeal.co.uk when it was up, (I'm able to retrieve the last 10 episodes of Series 2-5 as well as the last 10 videos before the site stopped updating thanks to web.archive.org) and am currently interested in seeing some old games, even if the quality is poor. If anyone has anything in mind they're interested in seeing, I have a few episodes I can upload to YouTube

Fan of many game shows and Series 87 Champion of Countdown!

[ 3 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]