Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 5:10 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 5:10 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 4 posts ] 

Whizzer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:02 pm    Author: Whizzer    Post subject: Why is the Wednesday 7th December episode not available.....

Warnings: 0
..... to watch on the Channel 4 website?? I'm a few weeks behind catching up on the last remaining episodes of Deal or No Deal. I noticed there wasn't a Wed 7th Dec episode on the Channel 4 website, and thought that it couldn't have been on that day for some reason. But I've just noticed by looking at the Commentaries & Discussion sub-forum on here that there was in fact an episode on that day, Gwyneth's game. But why exactly is it not on the Channel 4 website for us to watch?

Simon F

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:38 am    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Why is the Wednesday 7th December episode not available.....

If you have Windows 10, download the All4 app from the store and that show is on there.

oneboxgame7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:08 pm    Author: oneboxgame7    Post subject: Re: Why is the Wednesday 7th December episode not available.....

I was also wondering the same thing (still on catchup myself!) :P

Looks like the episode isn't listed on the main index because the date is a month behind (Nov 7th). More proof of how well C4 treated Deal in the latter years...
However, looks like it's still accessible by changing the number at the end of the URL.

Here's the link I believe:
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/deal-or-no-deal/on-demand/59871-278

:smt023

Whizzer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:51 pm    Author: Whizzer    Post subject: Re: Why is the Wednesday 7th December episode not available.....

Thanks Simonf and Oneboxgame7. This episode has only 1 day left to watch, so I had better watch it now before it's too late!

It's quite a challenge to catch up with this show when it's on five or six times a week, when you're working full time, and it only gives you 30 days to watch each episode!(which is unfortunately why I've missed a fair old number of episodes over the years) But alas the show has ended now, and only 13 episodes left for me to watch, which I'll just about manage to do.

[ 4 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]