Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:56 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:56 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:01 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Warnings: 0
johnr wrote:
From Monday 28th looks like Deal is back to the 1:10pm graveyard slot :laughing

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I hope they don't put the on tour shows in the graveyard slot as well!

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:40 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal
Administrator & Global Moderator

I'm intrigued as to why the Saturday shows have returned. Maybe it's the only way to

I think there's 10 'tour' shows to air - presumably between Mon 12 and Fri 23 Dec as Noel said they'd air before Christmas - which means the final studio show could be on Fri 9 Dec.

So we're now into the final 22 studio shows where we get to see the newbies who never get to play!

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:14 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

There's no show next Saturday due to...... well there's no prizes for guessing!

Don't know about the next one.

Oh and next week it's on at 1:10pm!

johnr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:13 pm    Author: johnr    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Came across this by pure chance earlier...looks like the Tour shows start Monday 12th December at 4pm

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/deal ... al-on-tour

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:27 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

And it looks like my wish earlier in the thread was granted: Deal will be restored to its original 4pm timeslot for the On Tour shows. :shock: :D

Perhaps this means they may do another batch of on tour shows depending on how well these do?

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

johnr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:15 pm    Author: johnr    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

http://noel.world/deal-is-back/

Quote:
Don’t miss one of British TV’s most successful game shows of all-time:
On a Boeing 737 at 37,000ft above the UK
Deep beneath the Mendip Hills
On board the worlds’ most famous train-The Flying Scotsman
In the Mediterranean climate of the Eden Project
And very appropriately at the birthplace of television

Plus 5 more spectacular locations.

Blackpool Tower
Warwick Castle
Trafford Shopping Centre
Great Hall at Longleat House
Glasgow's Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum

Quote:
Q: Is this the Farewell Tour?
A: I think you should decide.

:lol:

Mark

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:00 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Take note as next week it's on at 1:10pm

So less than 16 times left probably of the "Previous game" "Power five winner denied :(" "Bad answer for box 23 :(" "Excellent answer for box 23 :smt023 "

for on on tour ones, I know two spoilers and let's hope some others will emerge.......

If anyone knows any, you know what to do...

Brick

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:08 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Yup, keep it to themselves and let people enjoy the surprise :smt023

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:37 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Brick wrote:
Yup, keep it to themselves and let people enjoy the surprise :smt023

...or post in the spoilers section :smt023

johnr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:07 pm    Author: johnr    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Better set your alarm clock for the final ever weekday show from the Dream Factory as it airs at 11:35am(!) due to...you guessed it...horses

Then just one more visit to Bristol at 12:30pm on the Saturday

mr_northern_guy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:02 pm    Author: mr_northern_guy    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

You know, there's killing off a show, and then there's Deal or No Deal. :roll: :roll:

Mark

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:02 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Well seeing as the show doesn't want to keep it a secret...

Number 9...

http://www.dealornodeal.co.uk/deal-or-n ... llionaire/

Players name:

Vikki

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:14 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Good grief, it just shows how desperate Channel 4 are to get more viewers! It just won't work with the show being in the ludicrous 1:10 slot. Kids also watch this but they won't be able to due to school.

Fan of classic rock and metal

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:29 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

As mentioned previously, the on tour shows will be airing at 4 p.m. :smt023

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:14 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal
Administrator & Global Moderator

The times for the final shows seem to be confirmed as:

Fri 2nd Dec - 1:10pm
Sat 3rd Dec - 12:30pm
Mon 5th to Thu 8th Dec - 1:10pm
Fri 9th Dec - 11:35am
Sat 10th Dec - 12:30pm
Sun 11th Dec - 12:25pm ***FINAL SHOW FROM DREAM FACTORY***

Mon 12th to Fri 16th & Mon 19th to Fri 23rd Dec - 4:00pm ***DEAL OR NO DEAL ON TOUR***

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:05 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Also on a week Sunday at 12:35pm

So that's when the final studio game will be aired.

The big question is how many more "bad answer for box 23 :(" is left to be done?

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:46 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

The answer to that question is exactly 17.8.

In other news, I have 33 insults left to use for awful games and dumb players.

johnr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:04 am    Author: johnr    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Look on the bright side, even the racing is getting booted early from Channel 4 :lol:

Channel 4’s coverage of horse racing is to end four days earlier than anticipated and the broadcaster will not screen action from Newbury or Lingfield on the last day of the year. Logistical difficulties related to the handover of equipment to ITV are said to be the reason for the change of plan, with ITV Racing to make their first broadcast from Cheltenham on New Year’s Day.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:30 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

While it is sad to see DoND in it's final days, I'm glad they are giving it a nice send-off by doing something special with the tour shows :) I honestly thought that when UK DoND ends, it would just abruptly finish with little warning like DoND did here in Australia and no one really noticing until some time later

On the bright side, my fan series of DoND hosted by Jimmy Carr is still going strong. I've made 164 episode and posted 156 on here and I've nearly completed season 1! :D

Marky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:31 pm    Author: Marky    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Location: North Cheshire Failed Audition: Liverpool Aug 21st 2012
I see that Endemol have not wasted any time updating the 'Backstage' pictures on the DonD website ;)

[ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]