Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:07 am Last visit was: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:07 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

johnr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:09 pm    Author: johnr    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Warnings: 0
Looks like Channel 4 are so desperate to burn off the remaining episodes starting next Saturday the weekend showings return!!! :shock:

http://www.radiotimes.com/tv-programme/ ... --05112016

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:00 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Some more locations revealed for the farewell tour

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a8128 ... n-a-plane/

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

Simon F

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:38 am    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

richie4eva1 wrote:
Some more locations revealed for the farewell tour

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a8128 ... n-a-plane/

Blackpool is close enough for me to try and get to (especially as I'm off work that day)

johnr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:41 am    Author: johnr    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Yep, think I'm going to try and attend Blackpool pending on getting a ticket (Hopefully not too much demand considering most people should be at work ;-) )

Mark

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:35 am    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Looking forward to hearing details about it...

johnr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:28 pm    Author: johnr    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Just a heads up for Blackpool you need to head on over to http://www.sroaudiences.com/ and register for tickets (Click Current Shows then fill out the form for Deal On Tour), you can't just turn up like people were doing at some of the other Tour shows :D

Davao

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:02 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

I live in Blackpool. So I could go to it!

Simon F

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:35 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Davao wrote:
I live in Blackpool. So I could go to it!

Tickets still available if you haven't applied for them.

Marky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:39 am    Author: Marky    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Location: North Cheshire Failed Audition: Liverpool Aug 21st 2012
Thanks johnr for the link.

I got my ticket through by email at 03:19am today!

A couple of the conditions concern me:

ADMISSION PROCESS: Entry is subject to studio capacity. We do over-issue tickets by a percentage to compensate for inevitable no-shows. Places are allocated on a first-come first-served basis.

WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T GET IN? We do over-issue tickets by a percentage to compensate for inevitable no-shows. While we hope to accommodate everyone, we suggest that you aim to arrive early to avoid disappointment. Seating for ticket-holders is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.

I don't think that I can justify a 130 mile round trip on the off-chance of getting in.

[Rant]Another thing that has concerned me about this roadshow is... Why havn't they given the loyal fans, the ones that drove all the way to Bristol, paid for hotels etc, the Pilgrims of the past, first refusal to tickets for these events... grrrr!!![End of Rant]

johnr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:09 pm    Author: johnr    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

If anyone wants to meet me at the recording send me a text or Whatsapp (my phone speaker is bust at the moment!) *number removed - please PM for number* :smt023

I'll be touching down in Blackpool about 3:15pm, I know the recording time changed so its doors open 4:15pm closing 4:45pm probably aim to turn up around 4pm

Last edited by h2005 on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Simon F

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:16 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Marky wrote:
Thanks johnr for the link.

I got my ticket through by email at 03:19am today!

A couple of the conditions concern me:

ADMISSION PROCESS: Entry is subject to studio capacity. We do over-issue tickets by a percentage to compensate for inevitable no-shows. Places are allocated on a first-come first-served basis.

WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T GET IN? We do over-issue tickets by a percentage to compensate for inevitable no-shows. While we hope to accommodate everyone, we suggest that you aim to arrive early to avoid disappointment. Seating for ticket-holders is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.

I don't think that I can justify a 130 mile round trip on the off-chance of getting in.

[Rant]Another thing that has concerned me about this roadshow is... Why havn't they given the loyal fans, the ones that drove all the way to Bristol, paid for hotels etc, the Pilgrims of the past, first refusal to tickets for these events... grrrr!!![End of Rant]

Probably because the audience tickets aren't being handled in house as they used to be in Bristol but by SRO so they probably wouldn't have had access to the list of pilgrims

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:23 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

What day will it be filmed on?

johnr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:08 pm    Author: johnr    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Today!

The stuff about not being guaranteed entry is just to cover their back really, I've been to a few recordings of various shows over the years and always managed to get in without issue

It's only really a problem if you want to see the big shows like Strictly and X Factor, people start queuing for those from about 3am on the day of the show from what I've read in the past!

johnr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:43 am    Author: johnr    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Very short notice but if anyone is near Warwick they're filming a show at Warwick Castle this Wednesday (9th November) at 12:30pm, through the SRO audience tickets again

Mark

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:02 am    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

I presume it was done in the ballroom, right?

Davao

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:24 am    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

johnr wrote:
If anyone wants to meet me at the recording send me a text or Whatsapp (my phone speaker is bust at the moment!) 07590287816 :smt023

I'll be touching down in Blackpool about 3:15pm, I know the recording time changed so its doors open 4:15pm closing 4:45pm probably aim to turn up around 4pm

I would, but I have to work till 5 tonight.

johnr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:24 pm    Author: johnr    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Mark wrote:
I presume it was done in the ballroom, right?

Yes and No, the actual show was being filmed right at the top of the tower but all the pilgrims were sat in the ballroom watching via a video link. Noel did pop down at the start to say hello but after that we were left in the capable hands of Mark Olver (The warmup guy from Bristol)

Fascinated to see how it will actually come across in the edit as it was a bit stop and start, not the largest of spaces 500 feet up in the air that is for sure!

Marky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:14 pm    Author: Marky    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Location: North Cheshire Failed Audition: Liverpool Aug 21st 2012
Glad I didn't go now.....all that way to watch it on telly :!:

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:11 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

Noel Ernest Edmonds @NoelEdmonds

Wow ,6 weeks of serious TV fun-Team Deal thanks so much for awesome professionalism-The Tour is complete-the shows air before Christmas-Ch4

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

johnr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:34 am    Author: johnr    Post subject: Re: Goodbye to Deal or No Deal

From Monday 28th looks like Deal is back to the 1:10pm graveyard slot :laughing

[ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]