Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 8:56 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 8:56 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 10 posts ] 

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:09 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: RUDEST games

Warnings: 0
Which games did you find belonged in a 1970's Carry On movie as opposed to 21st century daytime FAMILY viewing. Which games would have had Mary Whitehouse reaching for her blue pen in disgust? Which games saw you put your foot through the TV and sending Endemol the bill?

There was one I've watched back a few times where Noel's conversing with the Banker and the latter basically admits that he's been drawn to the player's tits and is zooming in on them on his screen. Noel was also definitely seen glancing at them a few times too.

Another one featured a female contestant, Emiliajaro or something like that, blonde, where the Banker noted she'd hooked up with another contestant and barely concealed a filthy slice of sexual innuendo.

Come on, what else did you lot lay witness to?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:19 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: RUDEST games

Nice new avatar, psycho. ;) :smt023

Anyway, I think the game you're referring to is Harriet's from November 2013, as her skirt shifted up for a split second when she celebrated her £3,000 box win, revealing her bra for about a tenth of a second. The Banker then showed a super-slow motion replay of that.

In all honesty, pretty much every game in which the banker makes impromptu extra offers is rude in my opinion, as it shows complete disregard to the basic rules of the game. :smt011 :smt019 I don't mind Banker's Gambles, especially when they are well-pitched for the board and/or player, but extra offers just serve to limit the Banker's losses when he makes a mistake with an offer, which he really shouldn't have the opportunity to do outside the standard offers of the game.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:44 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: RUDEST games

American Coupon Boy wrote:
Anyway, I think the game you're referring to is Harriet's from November 2013, as her skirt shifted up for a split second when she celebrated her £3,000 box win, revealing her bra for about a tenth of a second. The Banker then showed a super-slow motion replay of that.

It was a game from 2006, Hannah it was! I used to fancy her something rotten until I realised that maintaining a crush on a game show contestant was unsettling. But at least I was young, unlike Noel and Glenn 'The Banker' Hugill, whose 'Carry On' conversation about her ''big guns blazing'' is cringe-worthy.

There was show from 2008 where the contestant swore. That was a bit RUDE, wasn't it? But then NoeL told her off by using the swear word she'd just uttered! That was VERY RUDE, wasn't it?

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:01 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: RUDEST games

I find the *beep* rudest game of all was the one where the *beep* *beep* actually *beep* on the walk of wealth. Albeit, it was Gary's owl, but disgusting.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:35 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: RUDEST games

The introduction natter between Noel and 'missing show' Amanda was a BIT RUDE, wasn't it? Lots of double entendres present in that one, must have turned the faces of the nation crimson. Well, it would have done, had it aired when it should have.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: RUDEST games

If this is about smut on the show, then there was a game from January 2010 (Tom i think) where Noel said something about the 1p kiss and the 10p for full sex!! :shock: :P

Contestants wise, i never really warmed to Vaughan from January 2006, he came across as being a bit too arrogant for my liking, especially at 5-box when he was considering an offer of £4,900 having been offered £18,000 at the previous offer before he played on and lost the £250k in the fifth round, and he was talking about how he could earn £4,900 in a week, and then seconds later he took it!

psychokiller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:10 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: RUDEST games

There was a rather RUDE moment in a game where a contestant on the wings clasped his eyes on Noel's clothed buttocks and was a lad smitten. Unfortunately, the resulting stiff nudged the box in front of him and knocked it onto the floor.

A frustrating and immensely trying situation for all, not least because the game was mildly disrupted since the box opened and its contents were visible, causing a re-shuffle to take place.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:06 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: RUDEST games

I think Kelly's game, today, is a good one for this thread. The way Noel waved the £100,000 box in her face was just RUDE! :smt011

Fan of classic rock and metal

Davao

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:12 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: RUDEST games

What about Helen's game in 2008? I remember one moment in that game, where I think it was rude

psychokiller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:18 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: RUDEST games

Davao wrote:
What about Helen's game in 2008? I remember one moment in that game, where I think it was rude

Gotta be more specific than that. Rude could mean someone made a subtle double entendre, or they self-polluted under the table into one of the mugs.

I do recall a name featuring some girl called Kacey, she brought along a teddy bear as a 'lucky mascot' - The Banker called up to say he wanted to see Kacey BARE!

NOW, that was a bit rude, wasn't it??!

[ 10 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]