Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:15 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 3:15 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Davao

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:48 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Best DOND Moments Of 2014

Warnings: 0
As it is nearly end of 2014, lets share our favorite moments in 2014.. What is yours?

For me it's Stan's game when 50k was lifted up in his game I was jumping up and down. That is the best game of the year for me without a doubt. Yours?

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:10 am    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Best DOND Moments Of 2014

When Noel opened £75k Gill's box and it was blank.

Fan of classic rock and metal

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:21 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Best DOND Moments Of 2014

Iris' game for being LOADS better than the other Iris' game

Gill and the boxgate-followed-by-£75k-win moment

Roop winning the £250k and proving that a £500k win is possible (doubt anyone would risk a £250k win though)

Isabelle's £35k win, with no one being too upset about her missing out on the dream finish

£50k Stan's game

The run of great games in August (especially Laura, Jackie and Steve's games). I was hoping the great run we had in August would pave the way for a better September than usual. But sadly, the September curse hit instantly at the turn of the month and we never got a win higher than £18,000 all month :(

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:52 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Best DOND Moments Of 2014

BankerSpanker wrote:

This. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, £80k Bill's game, as that was the hardest earned mega-money win this year in my opinion.

Also, Roop's jackpot win. As James said, it proved that it is conceivable for someone to win £500,000.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:24 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Best DOND Moments Of 2014

Pat being brave enough to DEAL £170,000.

Earl taking risks, and dealing his £65,000 which was well deserved, and a fair final offer.

(Plus loads which have already been mentioned)

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:42 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Best DOND Moments Of 2014

Just thought of another one. Not an actual gameplay moment, but Buk making a surprise comeback to the wings after almost 3 years in exile (Can anyone remember him being on the wings first time around in September 2011, when he was standing in E11 before he left?)

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:23 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Best DOND Moments Of 2014

I'm glad no one mentioned the two events that I DETESTED yet. :x ;)

Also, my 2nd favourite comedy moment (behind Gill's box reveal) was Jack accidentally mooning the Banker in Steve's game. :laughing :laughing :laughing :bluelol :bluelol :bluelol

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

thundercat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:39 pm    Author: thundercat    Post subject: Re: Best DOND Moments Of 2014

BankerSpanker wrote:

This still happens?

I remember this happening in the early days, and very often a box would be opened with the amount card hanging out, especially when first converted to 3D values with the extra weight.

There is a block on the inside of the box designed to hold it in and velcrow underneath but sometimes even this isn't enough!

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:34 am    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Best DOND Moments Of 2014

Gill's blank box moment was on ITV's "It'll Be Alright On The Night" :-D

Fan of classic rock and metal

SteffanDeal20056

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:35 pm    Author: SteffanDeal20056    Post subject: Re: Best DOND Moments Of 2014

Deal Highlights well Roop winning the big one even though i missed it because of work commitments at Craven Cottage,

Pat taking the oldest deal record on the book with her 170k win

August was a boom month for the players many of them winning big

Lily's 41k win in January

Mark

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:48 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Best DOND Moments Of 2014

Each time there was ONE blue remaining, in LIVE play :D

Davao

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:56 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Best DOND Moments Of 2014

Mark wrote:

You do know there is a chance there is a blue in the box.

Mark

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:46 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Best DOND Moments Of 2014

Davao wrote:
Mark wrote:

Indeed, but more chance of a red... of which happened most times when that happened this year, like today!

Davao

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:48 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Best DOND Moments Of 2014

Mark wrote:
Davao wrote:
Mark wrote:

Indeed, but more chance of a red... of which happened most times when that happened this year, like today!

Imagine if they listened to your advice and won 1p. How would you feel? I'd love to see you on the show, I couldn't wait to see your reaction if somebody unsold a power 5 amount.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:50 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Best DOND Moments Of 2014

Mark wrote:
Davao wrote:
Mark wrote:

As RMF said when he posted on the forum, trying to change Mark's way of thinking is like trying to cut a rock with a plastic knife. :roll: :roll: :roll: ;) ;) ;)

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:12 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Best DOND Moments Of 2014

Mark's a freaking robot, much like the Dimblebot Clone was. I thought we established that.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:45 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Best DOND Moments Of 2014

Dr. Hindsight wrote:
Mark's a freaking robot, much like the Dimblebot Clone was. I thought we established that.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear ;-)

Saperogo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:09 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Best DOND Moments Of 2014

Mark wrote:

I check in the forums for the first time in a year and I found this gem.

Good ol' Mark, never changing.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:25 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Best DOND Moments Of 2014

Welcome back to the forum, Saperogo. :D

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:34 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Best DOND Moments Of 2014

Holy boats, Saperogo lives :shock:!

Welcome back, old sport :smt023.

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]