Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:02 am Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:02 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 14 posts ] 

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:43 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Best One Liners Of DOND?

Warnings: 0
For me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjCttpGXLx8 it's Buzz around the 19 minute mark on the video. This guy is in top 3 of my favorite contestants of all time. Your favorite one liner.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:33 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Best One Liners Of DOND?

My favourite one-liner is about the kid who posted over 1,000 useless threads just to drive up his post count. Or out of sheer boredom. Or both. They were originally intended to engage the audience of this forum, but all they did was take up space and annoy people.

Sorry, this had to be said. Park it, Kall. No more useless threads. Please and thank you.

This brief moment of brutal honesty has been brought to you by the SBDTF - The Society for a Better Deal-Type Forum.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:34 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Best One Liners Of DOND?

Dot in Olivia's game - "Is it enough to bury you with?" :-D

Davao

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:24 am    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Best One Liners Of DOND?

Mark if you don't like it.Then don't be here simple. Here me and James are members talking about the show and you put an annoying post.I am allowed to make discussion simple.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:30 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Best One Liners Of DOND?

kall4i59 wrote:
Mark if you don't like it.Then don't be here simple. Here me and James are members talking about the show and you put an annoying post.I am allowed to make discussion simple.

Yes, but you're also not allowed to flood the forum with useless posts. Put that in yer pipe and smoke it, bawd.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:24 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Best One Liners Of DOND?

Dr. Hindsight wrote:
kall4i59 wrote:

Yes, but you're also not allowed to flood the forum with useless posts. Put that in yer pipe and smoke it, bawd.

So what you're saying Is: unless its about a current player beating the banker, we can't talk about ANYTHING else DoND-related on here????

I think you're becoming a bit of a control freak, mate :roll:

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:10 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Best One Liners Of DOND?
Forum Games Moderator

David has my full support. He knows this, and it's time the forum did, too. He's trying to reinvigorate the place, he sees a future for it; he is exactly the sort I was after for a very long time. I wanted someone who would at least try to provoke conversation - anyone at all - and he fits that bill well enough for me.

Importantly, upon reference to the forum rules, he's not doing anything wrong.

:smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:46 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Best One Liners Of DOND?
Administrator & Global Moderator

Dr. Hindsight wrote:
My favourite one-liner is about the kid who posted over 1,000 useless threads just to drive up his post count. Or out of sheer boredom. Or both. They were originally intended to engage the audience of this forum, but all they did was take up space and annoy people.

Sorry, this had to be said. Park it, Kall. No more useless threads. Please and thank you.

Mark, it's a forum and so members are entitled to set up threads and make posts as they wish, so long as they're not offensive or spam. As far as I can see, kall4i59/Davao's posts and topics are amicable, related to the show and are designed to generate discussion - so they're welcome on the forum.

Davao

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:04 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Best One Liners Of DOND?

Thanks Dan and David. :smt023 I love to bring people together and talk.

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:24 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Best One Liners Of DOND?
Forum Games Moderator

No problem at all, David! :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

woko88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:29 pm    Author: woko88    Post subject: Re: Best One Liners Of DOND?

Julie Walton (Jan 06)- on choosing a child's birthday box that produced a big number "Bloody Kids"

Dot (July 2009)- When asked what she put dealing with hangovers (or words to that effect) down to "Drinking"

Formerly wokoman88.

Twitter me! @wokoman88

I've seen 32 DOND's recorded live.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:04 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Best One Liners Of DOND?

Ooh, interesting to see that H has popped back out of the woodwork! He's told you off good and proper, Mark. A pity.

I was under the impression that the officially appointed owners had all but disappeared and that this place had been left to 'Harry Grout' type figures like Mark to *really* run the place.

Anyway, favourite one liners - ''£88,000's not gonna get the Bentley'' - Corinne who went on to win sod all. 88k could have done a lot but no, had to hold out for some retrograde car instead. Appalling.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:33 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Best One Liners Of DOND?

"No Deal, Noel, thank you very much.......ooohhhh I meant Deal." (laughter ensues)

Any true fan of the show should know who said that. ;)

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Brick

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:58 am    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: Best One Liners Of DOND?

Noel to Claudine, who'd just won £107,031 from a 2-box deal but had the £250k in her box: "On the way back to Cardiff, are you going to be thinking 'BOTHER'...?"

Claudine: "Nope, I'm going to be thinking of shoes, bags, clothes, holidays..."

Best comeback to an attempted Noel guilt trip ever :smt023

[ 14 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]