Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:58 am Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:58 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Archstered

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:41 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: DoND episode ratings - see last page for recent ratings

Warnings: 0
stewartw wrote:
First three 3:30 shows...

17/2: 683k (4.0%)
18/2: 637k (4.0%)
19/2: 523k (3.2%)

These include +1.

Tipping Point pulled in 1.66m yesterday.

What about the regular 4pm shows from last week?

stewartw

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:00 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: DoND episode ratings - see last page for recent ratings

Archstered wrote:
stewartw wrote:

These include +1.

Not got figures for those. I think it was hovering around 850k inc. +1.

Worth noting that the Olympics are on, too. I'm more surprised by CDWM, which has almost halved - 670k yesterday in the 4:30 slot. I would have though that would hold up much, much better.

Archstered

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:08 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: DoND episode ratings - see last page for recent ratings

stewartw wrote:
Archstered wrote:
stewartw wrote:

These include +1.

Not got figures for those. I think it was hovering around 850k inc. +1.

Worth noting that the Olympics are on, too. I'm more surprised by CDWM, which has almost halved - 670k yesterday in the 4:30 slot. I would have though that would hold up much, much better.

Ahh right fair enough..

It's coach trip they are concerned about I think, that is doing quite well.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:03 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: DoND episode ratings - see last page for recent ratings

Any ratings for Roop's game?

Fan of classic rock and metal

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:11 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: DoND episode ratings - see last page for recent ratings
Global Moderator

BankerSpanker wrote:
Any ratings for Roop's game?

Roop's game scored 1.11m viewers (#28), as did Victoria's. :smt023

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

rico7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:19 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: DoND episode ratings - see last page for recent ratings

stewartw wrote:
I really think that Countdown at 3pm and DOND at 3:45 would be a short-term fix. That 15 minutes headstart over Tipping Point could really help 'No-viewers Noely'.

Noticed that quote of yours from July, you weren't far wrong there, maybe Channel 4 saw it!

I wonder what the consequences of putting DOND on at 6pm would be? Not everyone likes to watch news when they come back from work, and many people would be sat down eating their meal in front of the TV then! The Chase on ITV+1 at that time would be nothing like the competition it would give DOND at the ITV 5pm slot.

stewartw

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:47 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: DoND episode ratings - see last page for recent ratings

rico7 wrote:
stewartw wrote:
I really think that Countdown at 3pm and DOND at 3:45 would be a short-term fix. That 15 minutes headstart over Tipping Point could really help 'No-viewers Noely'.

Noticed that quote of yours from July, you weren't far wrong there, maybe Channel 4 saw it!

I wonder what the consequences of putting DOND on at 6pm would be? Not everyone likes to watch news when they come back from work, and many people would be sat down eating their meal in front of the TV then! The Chase on ITV+1 at that time would be nothing like the competition it would give DOND at the ITV 5pm slot.

Haha! I think C4 are probably just allowing decent room for things like new 15-to-1, really. Not convinced by it really... bit of interest to begin with perhaps, but I can't see it doing too well long-term. Would love to be proven wrong though! Fond memories of growing up with it.

DOND at 6 would be, hmm, interesting. I'm not sure it'd perform as well as The Simpsons though, so maybe an error. I still like the idea of a late and live prime-time DOND with a bigger jackpot, but I feel that would only work if the daytime show was axed.

24/2: 727k, inc. +1. Elsewhere on C4: Countdown 405k, CDWM 814k, Coach Trip 1.11m, Dogs 623k.

Still surprised at the drop for CDWM!

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:05 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: DoND episode ratings - see last page for recent ratings

stewartw wrote:
rico7 wrote:
stewartw wrote:

Haha! I think C4 are probably just allowing decent room for things like new 15-to-1, really. Not convinced by it really... bit of interest to begin with perhaps, but I can't see it doing too well long-term. Would love to be proven wrong though! Fond memories of growing up with it.

DOND at 6 would be, hmm, interesting. I'm not sure it'd perform as well as The Simpsons though, so maybe an error. I still like the idea of a late and live prime-time DOND with a bigger jackpot, but I feel that would only work if the daytime show was axed.

24/2: 727k, inc. +1. Elsewhere on C4: Countdown 405k, CDWM 814k, Coach Trip 1.11m, Dogs 623k.

BIGGER JACKPOT!? What more could you want than HALF A MILLION :-D :suspect: :lol:

stewartw

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:27 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: DoND episode ratings - see last page for recent ratings

Archstered wrote:
stewartw wrote:
rico7 wrote:
stewartw wrote:

BIGGER JACKPOT!? What more could you want than HALF A MILLION :-D :suspect: :lol:

Oh silly me! I seem to have completely forgotten about magical Box 23, already!! I suppose it's being talked about as if it's actually going to happen, every single day?

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:33 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: DoND episode ratings - see last page for recent ratings

It was mentioned in Roop's game a few times, and I do believe one day somebody will risk the £250k on 23. Wether they win the £500k or not is another matter...

rico7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:43 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: DoND episode ratings - see last page for recent ratings

stewartw wrote:
rico7 wrote:
stewartw wrote:

Looking at the BARB figures for w/e 16th February just one 6pm Simpsons got into the Ch. 4 Top 30 with 1.23 million. DOND had two both at 1.11 million at the new 3.30 slot. Putting it on at 6pm would surely increase the ratings to leapfrog those of The Simpsons. I used to enjoy 15-1 too but unless there is a more meaningful prize I don't think it will appeal as much as it used to.

Archstered

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:04 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: DoND episode ratings - see last page for recent ratings

rico7 wrote:
stewartw wrote:
rico7 wrote:
stewartw wrote:

Looking at the BARB figures for w/e 16th February just one 6pm Simpsons got into the Ch. 4 Top 30 with 1.23 million. DOND had two both at 1.11 million at the new 3.30 slot. Putting it on at 6pm would surely increase the ratings to leapfrog those of The Simpsons. I used to enjoy 15-1 too but unless there is a more meaningful prize I don't think it will appeal as much as it used to.

w/e 16th still at 4pm...

stewartw

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:01 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: DoND episode ratings - see last page for recent ratings

24/2: 727k
25/2: 760k
27/2: 646k
28/2: 685k

stewartw

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:59 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: DoND episode ratings - see last page for recent ratings

Just a couple more:

03/3: 684k

10/3: 670k

thundercat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:16 pm    Author: thundercat    Post subject: Re: DoND episode ratings - see last page for recent ratings

A complete slash from the early days. Infact, good ratings were still maintained from as late as 2010!

stewartw

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:52 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: DoND episode ratings - see last page for recent ratings

thundercat wrote:
A complete slash from the early days. Infact, good ratings were still maintained from as late as 2010!

The shift to 65 minutes in 2011 did hit it long-term, I think. I can remember finding many of those first few long shows very trying indeed. But it was only really last year that I'd say the ratings fell to 'poor', due to CBBC being dropped from BBC1, and Tipping Point gathering serious momentum, somehow.

It's not doing much worse than anything else on C4 in the afternoons (nothing is over a million anymore). Apparently it's been recommissioned into 2015 (though I've yet to see this confirmed), so they must be happy with it, if that's true.

Would be interested to see how the viewing figures fluctuate through the hour, particularly around 4pm. I'm not sure the allure of Box 23 is enough to stop people channel-hopping in the middle of a trainwreck game.

stewartw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:29 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: DoND episode ratings - see last page for recent ratings

17/03: 645k
24/03: 610k

stewartw

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:03 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: DoND episode ratings - see last page for recent ratings

31/03: 510k
07/04: 670k

DOND outrated the new 15-to-1 yesterday, which did 660k.

stewartw

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:39 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: DoND episode ratings - see last page for recent ratings

08/04: 600k
10/04: 610k

14/04: 532k

All of these outrate 15-to-1, which dropped to 400k on occasion.

stewartw

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:41 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: DoND episode ratings - see last page for recent ratings

I see DOND came in at #29 on the latest BARB Top 30: Sunday 11/05 came in at 0.89m. Some way higher than weekday showings, which have drifted around 5-600k lately.

[ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]