Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:44 pm Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 7:44 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

VixenWales

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:42 pm    Author: VixenWales    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
great poem mally! :D and good luck with the buisness. I've just got in from work so i'm just chilling out at the moment, hope you had a nice day! x

mally

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:55 pm    Author: mally    Post subject:

and a very good evening to you vixen, i have had a lovely day to day thank you , hope you have has well, tonight i went to play 5 a side football, i was busy got beat 8.3 am in goal , but hey i love it , i was a good rugby player vixen, any way how are you :lol: x

VixenWales

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:24 am    Author: VixenWales    Post subject:

Aww shame you didn't win mally, but hey it's not all about winning, as long as you have fun thats what matters! I had quite a busy day, and I missed dond because I was in work :( but I'm glad Vanessa won £20,000! x

mally

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:06 am    Author: mally    Post subject:

oh yes she did verry well it was a great show , very tence , am sorry am late in replying and please dont let me keep you up , theres a good bebate on about geordie (please dont ask ) but anyway, hows life :lol: x p.s i just go to football to have a good laugh , its not the winning, dont let me keep you up now

VixenWales

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:18 am    Author: VixenWales    Post subject:

no it's ok mally you're not keeping me up, i'm just watching television. life is not too bad, a bit stressful, just the usual really! hope things are good at your end. yes i read about Geordie, I hope that story in the paper wasn't true, it's all a bit confusing. x

mally

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:34 am    Author: mally    Post subject:

i feel it would not be fair for me to talk about a fellow contestant, ive gave my view on the contestants site (sorry members only ) you never know the chance could come your way , and when it does take it , but dont treat it has one big party , because its 12 hour days for sometimes up to twelve days , you dont get much sleep because your buzzing , but if you mix that with bozze and try to party all night , it will catch up on you and it will show on telly , life is sweet here , life is what you make it , but you have to want to make it , i did , does all that make sence :roll: x, ps what you watching

VixenWales

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:50 am    Author: VixenWales    Post subject:

Thats fine mally I respect your views :) yes you've given some good advice there! I was watching a dvd but I can't stay awake lol, I'm off to bed now, have a good day tomorrow, take care! x

mally

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:55 am    Author: mally    Post subject:

ditto x

hevelius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:34 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: hi mally i also have been on the show

:) hi Mally....not sure if u will see this,but was thinking of your game,and traced your thread here.the show has been on for over 6 yrs now,and u were on in the very early days,but your story,and passion,make u one of the most likeable and memorable contestants.i know u had some tough yrs before the show,and that your 54k win was truly life changing.ur from Hull,and i'm from Cleethorpes,so not too far from u.if u or anyone who knows Mally reads this it would be great to hear what he has been up to.its great to remember him from the very early days...

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:59 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: hi mally i also have been on the show

Hi hevelius
I have been fortunate to meet Mally a few times. Hes a great guy with a heart of gold. I think I may have posted about it at the time. He seems to be doing well for himself. :)

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]