Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:43 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:43 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 9 posts ] 

Dave Show 56

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:23 pm    Author: Dave Show 56    Post subject: Dave here...i played!

Warnings: 0
hey there guys...great site here.

I am Dave from Leeds. I played show 56, which aired on 5th January. I was the big guy who had the Dad Debt and the 20-year Leeds Utd season ticket. I scooped a cool £20k.

just wanna say that the experiance i had down in Bristol is one that will stay with me forever in such a great way and i have met some of the greatest friends ever through the show.

Keep up the good work.

rachie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:47 pm    Author: rachie    Post subject:

Hi Dave! I'm a big fan of DOND- saw your show a few weeks ago :D

As a fellow Leeds fan, I was rooting for you, it was good to see you win a decent amount of cash :D

Andy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:01 pm    Author: Andy    Post subject:

I remember you, you were brilliant to watch. :-D

How have you been spending your winnings?

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:24 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

Hi Dave

Welcome to the forum, nice to hear you like the site.

It's great to have someone here who actually played the game, it must have been an amazing experience for you.

It was a great game you played and a good system, it was incredible leaving the number 9 box - was that planned from the outset? It worked out brilliantly, well done :smt038

Hope you stick around the forums as I'm sure there are loads of addicts like me who would like to more about behind the scenes (if your allowed to tell us :wink: ).

greeny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:45 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

Hi Dave, I really enjoyed your show, and one of the most entertaining yet. I liked you system, especially where you left out 9 which had the big one all along.

Hells Bells

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:50 pm    Author: Hells Bells    Post subject:

Hiya Dave

Good to hear from someone who's been on the show. Post some behing the scenes gossip if you can!

Glad to hear you took loads from your experience and good on you for doing so well :D

fab123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:45 pm    Author: fab123    Post subject:

Hi Dave

great to hear from someone whos been on the show, i watched your show and thought it was brilliant how you just when through the numbers one by one. Great result, hope you are enjoying your winnings :)

Would be great to hear a bit of behind the scenes stuff if you've got any to share. How long do you spend at the studios filming, has Noel joined you in the evenings at all?

Panda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:37 pm    Author: Panda    Post subject:

Brilliant choice of team my good man, and nice to see you win a good amount of money. :-D

Punk Boy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:23 pm    Author: Punk Boy    Post subject:

Alright Dave, you're one of the most exciting contestents the show has seen.

Well done on your winnings.

[ 9 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]