Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:40 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:40 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 16 posts ] 

jamie9456

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:20 am    Author: jamie9456    Post subject: Hi all, great to be here

Warnings: 0
Hi all,

I'm Jamie, a tube driver from London and have been an avid DOND follower for years ever since I stumbled across it in 2006. I actually discovered this forum about a year ago and always came on here to look and this was my source when I couldn't watch the games. Fantastic commentary, so well done! In a strange way I feel I know many of you already, but its about time I set up an account and properly introduce myself. I have applied for DOND in the most recent set of applications so I hope its going to be good news.

If anyone is interested I have known only one player ever on DOND personally and that was Bunny (think he may still be the biggest male winner but please correct me if I'm wrong). He is sort of a friend of a friend but I do know him pretty well, what a character!

Its great to finally be part of a great forum!

h2005

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:26 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hi all, great to be here
Administrator & Global Moderator

Hi Jamie - welcome to the forums! I think you're the first tube driver the forum has ever had. :P

Mark

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:33 am    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Hi all, great to be here

Welcome!

That Bunny could have so easily have been the first male £250,000 winner.... and the waiting for it would have finally been over.

He did swap... and with a GUARANTEED £20,000 very worth the gamble.

I remember him saying I think that he played one of the handheld games and them two amounts were left to the end and he swapped and it was the £250,000.

If ONLY he done exactly the same in real life.

As you know Bunny... how is he doing?

Skyline

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:15 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Hi all, great to be here
Forum Games Moderator

jamie9456 wrote:
Hi all,

I'm Jamie, a tube driver from London and have been an avid DOND follower for years ever since I stumbled across it in 2006.

:welcome: to the forums.

Tube driver? What line? I've always been interested in the tube! :D

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:58 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Hi all, great to be here

Welcome to the forums Jamie. :smt023

I'm sure you're already used to Mark...

jamie9456

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:20 pm    Author: jamie9456    Post subject: Re: Hi all, great to be here

Thank you for all the welcomes,

To Mark- Jonnie (Bunny) is fine, he still works as a music teacher just 100k better off!

To Skyline- I drive three lines, piccadilly, district and central

Yes, I am aware of Mark's antics!

holly

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:00 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Hi all, great to be here

Hi Jamie next time I have to go on the undergorund i'll look out for you cos I am PETRIFIED of it!

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:43 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Hi all, great to be here

What's creepy about the Underground is that it tends to have ancient, un-updated posters and company branding (like Netowrk Southeast) knocking about the system...

Skyline

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:17 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Hi all, great to be here
Forum Games Moderator

The Central line is my favourite! Especially between Woodford and Epping. I use the Piccadilly line a lot as well.

holly

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:23 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Hi all, great to be here

Well, the line that your on goes dodgy, and you end up stuck in Hyde Park, it is pretty freaky...

hevelius

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:16 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: Hi all, great to be here

:) hi Jamie great to have u on 'board'-cool to have a tube driver on here.plus
uber cool that u know the legendary 'Bunny'-he was a great contestant,and had
a brilliant game.good luck in your application to be a contestant,and i look forward
to reading your posts on here.o and...........mind the gap-lol.... 8)

RMF1254

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:09 am    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: Hi all, great to be here

Welcome Jamie. ;)

So you drive on the Piccadilly, District and Central Lines, eh?

They all pass through Ealing - where I lived for the first 13 and a half years of my life. ;) ;)

Bunney, of course, is one of DOND's absolute legends. Wonder if Noel still remembers him, though...? :eyes: :eyes: ;) ;)

Mark

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:12 am    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Hi all, great to be here

RMF1254 wrote:
Bunney, of course, is one of DOND's absolute legends. Wonder if Noel still remembers him, though...? :eyes: :eyes: ;) ;)

Knowing what his memory is like... I doubt it.

If he had won the £250,000 then probably yes.

Good to see you back... haven't posted in over a week or so! ;)

hogwild94

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:31 am    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: Hi all, great to be here
Global Moderator

Welcome! :smt023

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

jamie9456

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:00 pm    Author: jamie9456    Post subject: Re: Hi all, great to be here

Again, thanks for all the welcomes, been away for a week but planning to post a lot more!

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:41 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Hi all, great to be here

Welcome to the forums Jamie! :)

Good luck with your application. :crossfingers:

[ 16 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]