Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:26 pm Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:26 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 10 posts ] 

David22

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:32 am    Author: David22    Post subject: Reader turned poster

Warnings: 0
Hi everyone! Just thought I'd introduce myself; I only started watching DoND in the last six months or so, but now I'm hooked! I've been following this forum for a while, and I thought it was time I started participating!!

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:33 am    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Reader turned poster

Welcome... :D

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:03 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Reader turned poster

Welcome to the forums David. :)

RMF1254

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:28 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: Reader turned poster

Welcome David. ;)

So you've only started watching DOND in the last six months or so, even though it's been on for over six years... what got you into it? ;) ;) ;)

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:39 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Reader turned poster
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums, David - hope you enjoy posting on here!

hevelius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:43 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: Reader turned poster

:) Welcome David-i hope u have fun on here,sure u will!

holly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:28 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Reader turned poster

Hi and :welcome: !

David22

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:44 pm    Author: David22    Post subject: Re: Reader turned poster

RMF1254 wrote:
Welcome David. ;)

So you've only started watching DOND in the last six months or so, even though it's been on for over six years... what got you into it? ;) ;) ;)

It was just chance really; happened to turn the telly onto Channel 4 one day, and it was on, halfway through a game. Sat down and watched, and it went from there...
I was struck by the interaction and banter between Noel, the banker and the contestants, which I think is what makes it so watchable.

holly

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:22 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Reader turned poster

David22 wrote:
It was just chance really; happened to turn the telly onto Channel 4 one day, and it was on, halfway through a game. Sat down and watched, and it went from there...
I was struck by the interaction and banter between Noel, the banker and the contestants, which I think is what makes it so watchable.

That's exactly how it was with me!!! :D

Mark

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:23 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Reader turned poster

Same for me from what I can remember.

[ 10 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]