Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:16 pm Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:16 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 8 posts ] 

Darren

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:57 pm    Author: Darren    Post subject: Hi there everyone

Warnings: 0
Hi everyone, my name's Darren and i'm new here to the forums. I have been a fan of the show since it has started and I am glad that I have found an active community to share my thoughts and feelings about Deal or no Deal!

I had first joined open the box forums, but it has become dead there, I used to update daily there on each game, unfortunatly because of lack of time, others had to update and in the end I think we all gave up.

However I am very glad to see that it continued here! I hope to try and be active here and get a few more of my DOND friends to join also!

kestral

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:22 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

:welcome: Darren

It's great that you've found us. You'll find it's very active here and we have a fantastic group of members, both of fans and contestants(past,current and future).

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here and please invite your other Deal or No Deal friends as well, the more the merrier :D

Join in the games we run daily as well - there's guess which box the £250,000 and the 1p will be it.

Great to have you on board.

Darren

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:27 pm    Author: Darren    Post subject:

Thanks very much! I am looking forward to posting here!

I have already joined in with today's guess the 250K box competition, would be great if I won it first time trying!

I've already told a few people about this site, and hopefully they will join soon :)

psichonico

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:59 pm    Author: psichonico    Post subject:

Hello Darren hope you enjoy the forum while im stuck here in school (finished coursework so im on now :D )

Darren

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:17 pm    Author: Darren    Post subject:

Oh don't remind me! Its college again tomorrow for me! :( However I leave early on a Thursday and Friday so I can be back home to watch DOND :)

Monday and Tuesday however...gah what a rush! I usually miss the first part of DOND :( Wednesday is my day off though :)

greeny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:18 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

Hi Darren, nice to see someone else from Open The Box.

Darren

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:44 am    Author: Darren    Post subject:

Ah nice to see you too greeny, I think me and you was the most active there to be honest :lol:

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:53 pm    Author: Steve    Post subject:

Welcome :-)

[ 8 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]