Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:52 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:52 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 6 posts ] 

manoloking33

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 am    Author: manoloking33    Post subject: Hi Everyone!

Warnings: 0
Had the absolute pleasure of going for an audition for DoND on Monday this week in Bristol and met such a great bunch of people. Managed to get a SILVER TICKET and am eagerly awaiting to hear if I've made it to the show. Fingers xx Was wondering if anyone else had heard anything yet???? They told us on the day....no news is good news but they will let you know if you didn't make it. The suspense is killing me!

hevelius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:15 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone!

:welcome: welcome...and well done on getting a silver ticket,i wish u all success in being chosen.
good luck....hope u have fun on here-this is a great site,and very friendly!

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:21 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the forums. :)

Fingers crossed you make it on the show! :crossfingers:

holly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:26 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone!

Welcome!

I'm keeping mine crosed too! :crossfingers:

BlackSheep87

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:24 pm    Author: BlackSheep87    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone!

Welcome :) and I wish you all the success in getting chosen to be on the show. :)

manoloking33

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:57 pm    Author: manoloking33    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone!

Thanx everyone for such a lovely welcome, how nice are all the people on here!
Still no news and can't see anyone else here who was at the Feb Bristol auditions that has heard anything.
It's such an amazing opportunity I'm terrified to book a holiday or make any plans, I would kick myself if I was lucky enough to make it through and couldn't go....could you imagine!

[ 6 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]