Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:55 pm Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:55 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 11 posts ] 

ddyellowflowers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:20 pm    Author: ddyellowflowers    Post subject: Ive got an Audition ..... excited but scared!!

Warnings: 0
:lol: Hi, I'm nervous and a bit worried - but really lucky .. I have an audition in Liverpool on Friday 11th and I dont know what to expect - I've got this far and dont want to fall at the final ferlong!! They say that you have to have a group interaction and 60 seconds on camera (what do you have to do??) then if you get the silver ticket you have a longer interview on camera - do you know if they just ask the same sort of things that were on the application form?? Really weird I've just been to my daughters for the weekend and she say that 11:11 has been haunting them - evertime they wake up and look at the clock it says 11:11 - then yesterday my Daughter and Son in Law were working out their money and what they needed etc on their mobile phones and both came up with the same answer: 1111 - she is convinced that it is a lucky omen and that 11 November is going to be a lucky day - I really hope so

Brick

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:42 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: Ive got an Audition ..... excited but scared!!

The very best of luck to you :-)

ddyellowflowers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:18 pm    Author: ddyellowflowers    Post subject: Re: Ive got an Audition ..... excited but scared!!

;) Thankyou, think I might need it!!!

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:22 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Ive got an Audition ..... excited but scared!!
Administrator & Global Moderator

I went through the audition process over 3 years ago and was lucky enough to eventually get on the show. :-) The process has likely changed since I auditioned, but I can guarantee you'll have a fun time, whatever happens! Best of luck! :-D

ddyellowflowers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:53 pm    Author: ddyellowflowers    Post subject: Re: Ive got an Audition ..... excited but scared!!

That's re-assuring, thankyou ..... I will look forward to it now, I was dreading it - i've never had an audition for anything before!!

hevelius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:00 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: Ive got an Audition ..... excited but scared!!

:wave: Welcome...i hope u have fun on here,and i wish u all the luck in the world
for your audition.if u read my thread u will know i am VERY superstitious so i would
say that it could well be an omen seeing 11:11 a lot.the thing is to BELIEVE in it...
i BELIEVE i will get on the show....even tho' i have been waiting yrs....as i always
say 'don't stop believing-hold onto that feeling'......GOOD LUCK!!

ddyellowflowers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:32 pm    Author: ddyellowflowers    Post subject: Re: Ive got an Audition ..... excited but scared!!

Aaah thankyou .... I too BELIEVE that you will be on the show one day - don't ever stop believing :)

hevelius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:41 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: Ive got an Audition ..... excited but scared!!

:smt023 Thank u for believing in my story....and i genuinely wish and hope that
u will be chosen as a contestant.i will be thinking of u at the audition on 11/11...
at the time 11:11 knock on wood for luck if u can...GOOD LUCK.....11:11 is an
omen,i'm convinced of it!!

hevelius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:27 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: Ive got an Audition ..... excited but scared!!

:crossfingers: i hope your audition went really well....fingers crossed that u will make it
onto the show.....don't stop believing.....

barfooj

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:24 pm    Author: barfooj    Post subject: Re: Ive got an Audition ..... excited but scared!!

Hi I hope your audition went well. I was there in Liverpool on 9th and was lucky enough to get a silver ticket! Great day with loads of laughs and meeting new interesting people who became instant friends! The audition was funny because i had never met these people and they had never met me but we all told each other our 'stories' and who we were in a few short hours! :D

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:36 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Ive got an Audition ..... excited but scared!!

Welcome to the forums! :)

[ 11 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]