Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:15 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:15 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 15 posts ] 

DONDFR

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:58 pm    Author: DONDFR    Post subject: hello !

Warnings: 0
Hello to all!
I am French and I look at golden Deal no deal every day!
I like this game(set,play) and as TF1 does not spread(broadcast) him(it) any more, I look on your TV channel.
I also possess the portfolio game and 2 DVD interactive, I would like to have the party game!
I noticed change in the game(set,play) as the design of the picture(board) of the earnings(gains), and the red color in boxes, as well as the credits(generic medicine) and the music which(who) are better!
Here we are, you will have noticed it, I am a fan.
Saddened if I have make spelling mistakes or if there are words which you understand not, I am not English and I used a translator. :D

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:01 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: hello !

Bienvenue! :D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:02 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: hello !

Bonjour!

DONDFR

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:05 pm    Author: DONDFR    Post subject: Re: hello !

il y a des français ici ? :-D

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:06 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: hello !

Erm...oui? :-D

I studied French at school but haven't spoken any since then. It's been nearly 7 years now! :shock:

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:21 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: hello !

I done French as well, crap at it. Only know the numbers 1-10 and a few other words.

Skyline

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:37 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: hello !
Forum Games Moderator

Can't believe no one mentioned me :smt011 :P

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:43 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: hello !

I was about to!!! :P

DONDFR

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:43 pm    Author: DONDFR    Post subject: Re: hello !

I have a link to watch channel at 4 on the computer, you want him(it)?

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:20 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: hello !
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums! :D

Jimmy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:43 am    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: hello !
Global Moderator

Excellent news! Welcome to the site! :D

selv

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:54 am    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: hello !

Goats..Ducks..Cats etc..and now a damn Frog :lol: :lol: ..Welcome mon ami to this wonderful place of memories.... :smt023
:smt023 Well Done Birmingham City :smt023

matthew17

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:58 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: hello !

Bonjour, bienvenue sur le DOND toile :-) :-)

DONDFR

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:27 pm    Author: DONDFR    Post subject: Re: hello !

Thank you for this welcome! :)
Here is the link to look on the computer:
http://www.tvonline-live.com/general/ch ... en-direct/

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:47 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: hello !

Bonjour! :D

Bienvenue sur les forums! J'espère que vous apprécierez votre temps ici!

[ 15 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]