Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 19 posts ] 

deal who rebecca

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:28 pm    Author: deal who rebecca    Post subject: hi im deal who rebecca and im new

Warnings: 0
i have started to watch dond and enjoyed it so hello :lol: :laughing and have watched clips of old episoide on you tube

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:45 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: hi im deal who rebecca and im new
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums Rebecca! :wave:

deal who rebecca

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:19 am    Author: deal who rebecca    Post subject: Re: hi im deal who rebecca and im new

[color=#000000]thank you h
and how do you change the time as i chose the wrong time[/color]

selv

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:44 am    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: hi im deal who rebecca and im new

Hi Beccy and Welcome :smt006 ...some very friendly people on here,but watch out for the" LORD" :suspect: :suspect:

deal who rebecca

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:47 am    Author: deal who rebecca    Post subject: Re: hi im deal who rebecca and im new

selv wrote:
Hi Beccy and Welcome :smt006 ...some very friendly people on here,but watch out for the" LORD" :suspect: :suspect:

ok but why do you say that

selv

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:51 am    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: hi im deal who rebecca and im new

...very suspicious guy,me thinks he is an imposter impersinating somebody very clever :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

deal who rebecca

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:15 am    Author: deal who rebecca    Post subject: Re: hi im deal who rebecca and im new

selv wrote:
...very suspicious guy,me thinks he is an imposter impersinating somebody very clever :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

ok 8)

Skyline

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:29 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: hi im deal who rebecca and im new
Forum Games Moderator

:welcome: to the forums! :wave:

deal who rebecca

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:03 pm    Author: deal who rebecca    Post subject: Re: hi im deal who rebecca and im new

Skyline wrote:
:welcome: to the forums! :wave:

thank you ;box21; :lol: :)

matthew17

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:52 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: hi im deal who rebecca and im new

Welcome to the forum Rebecca :-D
If you want to change the time or anything else click on FAQ at the top of the page and scroll down to what you want to do, it'll tell you all you need to know :-)

deal who rebecca

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:02 pm    Author: deal who rebecca    Post subject: Re: hi im deal who rebecca and im new

matthew17 wrote:
Welcome to the forum Rebecca :-D
If you want to change the time or anything else click on FAQ at the top of the page and scroll down to what you want to do, it'll tell you all you need to know :-)

thanks for this but the questions are about the show and does not tell me

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:38 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: hi im deal who rebecca and im new

Welcome! :D

Anything you need, ask away! :)

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Skyline

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:18 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: hi im deal who rebecca and im new
Forum Games Moderator

Looks like you want to put an image in your signature - you need to upload it onto imageshack.us or tinypic.com and copy the forum link and paste it in the signature edit box :)

deal who rebecca

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:20 pm    Author: deal who rebecca    Post subject: Re: hi im deal who rebecca and im new

Skyline wrote:
Looks like you want to put an image in your signature - you need to upload it onto imageshack.us or tinypic.com and copy the forum link and paste it in the signature edit box :)

and how do i do that

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:04 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: hi im deal who rebecca and im new
Administrator & Global Moderator

I changed your clock for you. :smt023

This thread explains how to adjust the clock for GMT/BST - viewtopic.php?f=15&t=17460

This post explains how to set your signature properly - viewtopic.php?p=447648#p447648

If you have any problems then e-mail me the image by sending it to Image

deal who rebecca

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:20 am    Author: deal who rebecca    Post subject: Re: hi im deal who rebecca and im new

h2005 wrote:
I changed your clock for you. :smt023

This thread explains how to adjust the clock for GMT/BST - http://www.dond.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=17460

This post explains how to set your signature properly - http://www.dond.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.p ... 48#p447648

If you have any problems then e-mail me the image by sending it to Image

what is Imageshack

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:44 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: hi im deal who rebecca and im new
Forum Games Moderator

It's a website where you upload pictures.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:30 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: hi im deal who rebecca and im new

Welcome to the forums! :)

Enjoy your time here!

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:18 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: hi im deal who rebecca and im new

Welcome to the forum. :wave:

Don't worry about that Lord person though, he's pretty harmless and is definitely not trying to impersonate anyone clever. :eyes:

[ 19 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]