Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:58 pm Last visit was: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:58 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 8 posts ] 

selv

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:43 pm    Author: selv    Post subject: "Hi Selv Here"

Warnings: 0
A Big Hello and a Happy New Year to all my past friends on here and also my new ones,as some of you know I use the official DOND site but have tried to get on here a few times to no avail ,but now I am here(thanks to a certain person who shall remain anonymous :smt023 )I shall be digesting the site to see where I can stick my nose in and say a few bobs worth,so be prepaired and await my assault somewhere on this fantastic looking site :ponder:

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:43 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: "Hi Selv Here"
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums, selv - glad you made it here at last. :D

selv

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:59 am    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: "Hi Selv Here"

Cheers " Waterboy",I was starting to think there was a conspiracy against me :lol: (sorry for your title mate but using your real name Dave, is like talking to myself ;)

hevelius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:41 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: "Hi Selv Here"

:welcome: welcome selv and a happy new year to u!-garry aka 'hevelius'.

Jules101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:50 pm    Author: Jules101    Post subject: Re: "Hi Selv Here"

I suppose i had better say hi *mutters to herself they will let anyone in these days* :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

selv

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:17 pm    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: "Hi Selv Here"

Cheers Gazza, and a funny thing happened on the other post off Jules101 just,when I first looked at it there were 4 smilies, when I came back and put my post on they were gone,just looked again and they have come back,very weird indeed,anyone got an explanation for this odd phenoneman :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Jules101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:53 pm    Author: Jules101    Post subject: Re: "Hi Selv Here"

Its either a gift i have or the site is fixed :suspect:

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:27 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: "Hi Selv Here"

Welcome to the forums! :D

[ 8 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]