Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:06 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:06 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 12 posts ] 

Bojangles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:39 pm    Author: Bojangles    Post subject: Newbie to the forum

Warnings: 0
Hi there

I've been lurking for a while and reading a bit about DOND as I've had a family member on the show. I've been in the audience for quite a few shows and found it a lot of fun :-)

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:48 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Newbie to the forum
Administrator & Global Moderator

Hi Bojangles and welcome to the forum. :-) Has your family member been on-screen yet?

Mark

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:04 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Newbie to the forum

Welcome.

Feel free to post upcoming games in the spoilers section. :)

Jules101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:50 pm    Author: Jules101    Post subject: Re: Newbie to the forum

Hello and welcome xx

Bojangles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:47 am    Author: Bojangles    Post subject: Re: Newbie to the forum

Hiya

Family member has played, but not screened until beginning of June. I've seen shows from early May to early June. Some are incredible viewing - not posting any spoliers tho :-)

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:42 am    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Newbie to the forum

By saying upcoming games I meant the players names. Got a while to wait for that one then. Hope it was a banker spanking.

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:55 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: Newbie to the forum

Hi Bojangles :smt006

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:04 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Newbie to the forum

Welcome to the forums! :)

sheelybabe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:24 pm    Author: sheelybabe    Post subject: Re: Newbie to the forum

Bojangles wrote:
Hi there

I've been lurking for a while and reading a bit about DOND as I've had a family member on the show. I've been in the audience for quite a few shows and found it a lot of fun :-)

Hi,Nice to meet you all. Im waiting for my Golden phone call. Went for my audition in August to Newcastle. Does anyone know for sure if you get to know if you are NOT successfull. Do they email you? x

unclekevo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:48 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Newbie to the forum

They've filmed for June already :shock:

ozziebird

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:35 pm    Author: ozziebird    Post subject: Re: Newbie to the forum

Bojangles wrote:
Hi,Nice to meet you all. Im waiting for my Golden phone call. Went for my audition in August to Newcastle. Does anyone know for sure if you get to know if you are NOT successfull. Do they email you? x

I got told from this summer due to so many playing the waiting game from past auditions, from then on they were now letting everyone know either way , either a rejection email or a phone call (of which the call could take ages) best of luck!!

and welcome Bo too, I am new here as well :D

waytom17

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:58 pm    Author: waytom17    Post subject: Re: Newbie to the forum

hi all...

i had a bristol audition back in aug... still no yes/no either way...

fingers crossed.
love the show -- no deal all the way (or would i?) hahaha...

[ 12 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]