Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:06 pm Last visit was: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:06 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 19 posts ] 

halloween bryan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:26 am    Author: halloween bryan    Post subject: Bryan

Warnings: 0
Hi guys, Bryan here, former contestant who played over Halloween. Like I'm sure many of the contestants (hey Kat!) do I became a bit addicted to this forum while my run was on and just wanted to drop in and say hi. It's really interesting to read your guys take on games and I will try to contribute myself from time to time, although due to work I am very much a More4 man! Also thanks to everyone who commented on my game. :smt023 (can't believe there is no bearded smiley faces!)

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:51 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Bryan
Administrator & Global Moderator

Hi Bryan and welcome to the forums. :-D You contributed a great deal to the show while you were on the wings, so congratulations to you on your win. :smt023

KP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:02 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Bryan
International Forums Moderator

Pleasure to see you on here; you were an enormously valuable contestant, I think the wings are a bit lost without you now! Super result too from that board.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

hevelius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:57 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: Bryan

:welcome: :beer: welcome halloween bryan-great to have u on here-i was really rooting for u-
u gave some very sensible advice and came over as a very likeable and confident contestant!.
as ur irish i thought u would like a cyber guinness-lol.cheers bryan.garry aka 'hevelius'.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:28 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Bryan

Welcome to the forums Bryan! :)

I missed your game on Friday, but catched the last ten minutes on ilovedealornodeal.co.uk - congratulations on winning £17,000 and beating the Banker! :smt023

halloween bryan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:04 pm    Author: halloween bryan    Post subject: Re: Bryan

Thanks for the kind words guys. Particularly like the cyber Guiness Garry! :-D

MisterAl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:08 pm    Author: MisterAl    Post subject: Re: Bryan

Hey Bryan. I don't know if you remember me from the studios but I have just one question for you. Beard or no beard?

halloween bryan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:25 pm    Author: halloween bryan    Post subject: Re: Bryan

Hey Al, remeber you well. A stats man that would put me to shame! You had a few fans amongst the contestants! Hope all is well with you. And to answer your question, Beard of course! :bluelol

MisterAl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:32 pm    Author: MisterAl    Post subject: Re: Bryan

I had fans amongst the contestants? What, really?!

(Who'd have thought blathering into a microphone about tedious probabilities would do anything except make a person less popular...?)

Simon F

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:14 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Bryan

halloween bryan wrote:
Hi guys, Bryan here, former contestant who played over Halloween. Like I'm sure many of the contestants (hey Kat!) do I became a bit addicted to this forum while my run was on and just wanted to drop in and say hi. It's really interesting to read your guys take on games and I will try to contribute myself from time to time, although due to work I am very much a More4 man! Also thanks to everyone who commented on my game. :smt023 (can't believe there is no bearded smiley faces!)

Hi Bryan

I'm a fellow More 4 (and occasional 4oD) watcher. Well done on your game and the advice you gave. Will this do?

halloween bryan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:32 pm    Author: halloween bryan    Post subject: Re: Bryan

Love the bearded smiley, cheers Simon.

Al, trust me, if there is one place were "blathering into a microphone about tedious probabilities" is very much appreciated it's in the dream factory!

KP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:41 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Bryan
International Forums Moderator

I might have to put that quote into my signature. :D

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

unclekevo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:46 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Bryan

Hey Bryan, I enjoyed your game immensely. Conrats on the big win in fact you are deserved of a rare Mr B dance :banana: :banana: :banana:

bb67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:41 pm    Author: bb67    Post subject: Re: Bryan

Great to see you on here Bryan, was looking forward to your game a lot. Your advice on the wings was very good during your time there, well done on your win as well you deserve it!

Simon F

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:15 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Bryan

halloween bryan wrote:
Love the bearded smiley, cheers Simon.

Al, trust me, if there is one place were "blathering into a microphone about tedious probabilities" is very much appreciated it's in the dream factory!

You don't know how jealous I am of Mister Al for doing that (although I really hate the sound of my voice on camera so I probably would never have the nerve to speak up if by some chance I had the chance to) but you never know.

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:46 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: Bryan

Hi Bryan...lovely to see you. I must say you look so much better without the beard x :sk

MisterAl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:17 pm    Author: MisterAl    Post subject: Re: Bryan

Simon F wrote:
You don't know how jealous I am of Mister Al for doing that (although I really hate the sound of my voice on camera so I probably would never have the nerve to speak up if by some chance I had the chance to) but you never know.

Well, it's not as though I've ever gone out of my way to be featured! Both in Therese's game and in the Irish games I saw, it was always other people who specifically wanted to get me involved.

Simon F

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:28 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Bryan

MisterAl wrote:
Simon F wrote:

Well, it's not as though I've ever gone out of my way to be featured! Both in Therese's game and in the Irish games I saw, it was always other people who specifically wanted to get me involved.

I realise that. Anyone who tried to get on TV on purpose most likely wouldn't make the edit.

matthew17

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:25 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: Bryan

Welcome to the forum bryan and well done for winning £17k :-D

[ 19 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]