Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:08 pm Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 3:08 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 11 posts ] 

alanGpower5

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:13 pm    Author: alanGpower5    Post subject: Hello from newbie to forum

Warnings: 0
Hello

I am Alan, 54 - long term sick

Became a regular viewer of DOND during last month, seeing both the Hall of Fame shows at 4.10pm, and also an old season repeated at 9am on More4.

Was tempted to look for this forum after watching Dave from Chelmsford, who talked quite a lot about his love for the show, and this forum. Just a pity his winnings didn't live up to what he deserved to win, with his abilities to analyse the board and develop a strategy to play it.

unclekevo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:07 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Hello from newbie to forum

Well you can expect good old H to pop up to say welcome at some point. Welcome Alan, hope you enjoy your time here.

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:30 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hello from newbie to forum
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome, Alan! Good to know you found the forum through my show being repeated. :smt023

Hope you enjoy your time here!

hevelius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:15 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: Hello from newbie to forum

:welcome: welcome Alan-hope u have fun on here! garry aka 'hevelius'.

alanGpower5

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:29 am    Author: alanGpower5    Post subject: Re: Hello from newbie to forum

Wow, I have been in conversation with a tv star *faints* 8)

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:10 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: Hello from newbie to forum

Hi Alan :smt006

Jimmy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:40 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: Hello from newbie to forum
Global Moderator

Welcome to the site. :)

RIPPADEERIPZ

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:43 pm    Author: RIPPADEERIPZ    Post subject: Re: Hello from newbie to forum

Hello all

My names Daniel but also known as Mc Rippa-Dee-Ripz
I have jus joined the deal or no deal forum as I was lucky enough to get a audition on Friday the 13th of august 2010 in Bristol at 3pm and was in group 2 with nick cramp. I was the guy who done the 60second rap for the show as I'm known as a mc or wot you may know as a rapper.

Hope every 1 is cool

Much love all

Ripz x

Ripz x

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:49 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Hello from newbie to forum

Welcome to the forums Alan and Daniel! :D

RIPPADEERIPZ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:34 am    Author: RIPPADEERIPZ    Post subject: Re: Hello from newbie to forum

Thank you mr banker :-)
It's good to b on the forum

Ripz x

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:59 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hello from newbie to forum
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums, Daniel!

[ 11 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]