Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:20 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:20 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 13 posts ] 

tophertown

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:59 am    Author: tophertown    Post subject: newbie :)

Warnings: 0
Hello there guys,

I am going to be the newbie in a few games time, and i'm ridiculously excited about it haha!

Hopefully you will all enjoy my time on the show! (there are a few tongue in cheek moments lol)

I can honestly say deal was the best experience of my life, and can't wait to relive it!

All the best, and good luck to those of you applying or waiting to hear back from applications :)

Christopher
x

hevelius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:06 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: newbie :)

:welcome: welcome-i look forward to seeing u on our screens-and your game-hope
it was a good one for u!.garry aka 'hevelius'.

unclekevo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:53 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: newbie :)

So there will be two Christophers well Chris and Christopher on the wings at the same time?

tophertown

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:01 pm    Author: tophertown    Post subject: Re: newbie :)

Thankyou hevelius! I'm so excited!

And that's right unclekevo, within the group I end up being called baby chris and the other chris is man chris haha!

RIPPADEERIPZ

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:25 pm    Author: RIPPADEERIPZ    Post subject: Re: newbie :)

Hey tophertown

Congrats with the news that your goin to b a contestant on the show :) just want to know when you auditiond?and how long roughly did it take for you to get the call from deal or no deal?

I applied end of march and had a audition 13th august this year and got through both auditions and have a silver ticket. I know it's just a matter of being in a waiting game but it's nice to know from people how long they have waited

Many thanks and look forwrd to your show

Ripz x

Mark

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:06 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: newbie :)

What date you on the show? If you don't want to post here then do it in the spoilers section, "Who Plays When", also post all the upcoming shows (Name + Date) or for what you can remember as on here, there hasn't been a big list of upcoming shows for ages, and it's long overdue. You don't have to but it would come in very useful to some people on here.

Such as if they are looking forward to someone's game then they will know when they are player.

unclekevo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:22 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: newbie :)

Well he plays over Halloween so it depends on how long his stint will be.

tophertown

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:15 am    Author: tophertown    Post subject: Re: newbie :)

Hey there guys, I'm not going to spoiler anyones games from when I was there lol

and I'm not sure I'm allowed to say how long my application to filming transition was?

Hopefully you will all enjoy my time on the wings when I appear x

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:29 am    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: newbie :)

Yes you are allowed to say that, hence why the spoiler section is there. You can say anything about your gamer, but make sure you use the spoiler box.

tophertown

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:31 pm    Author: tophertown    Post subject: Re: newbie :)

I'm the newbie todayyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

hevelius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:48 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: newbie :)

:smt023 i bet ur counting the minutes til your DOND
debut...good on ya,i look forward to seeing your first
box opening!all the best and happy viewing.garry aka 'hevelius'.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:09 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: newbie :)

Welcome to the forums! :D

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:58 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: newbie :)
Administrator & Global Moderator

Great to see you on-screen at last Chris! :smt023

[ 13 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]