Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:09 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:09 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 14 posts ] 

ClaireBear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:44 pm    Author: ClaireBear    Post subject: I'm new!!

Warnings: 0
Hello fellow DOND fans!

I’ve just been watching one of the ‘Hall of Fame’ repeats and this forum was mentioned so thought I’d check it out.

It was one of my favourite shows actually, very entertaining indeed – the one with a very cute Henry the goat and the bananas… (I appreciate I may have not sold the humour of the show very well there, but trust me, it was funny!)

ClaireBear

DanS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:21 pm    Author: DanS    Post subject: Re: I'm new!!

Hello Claire! Welcome to the forums. Happy posting to you!! :-D

ClaireBear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:28 pm    Author: ClaireBear    Post subject: Re: I'm new!!

DanS wrote:
Hello Claire! Welcome to the forums. Happy posting to you!! :-D

Ahh, hey Dan, thanks for the reply!

Sounds like a lot of people on here have actually played on DOND, have you too? Or just a fan of the game like me??

DanS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:37 pm    Author: DanS    Post subject: Re: I'm new!!

Right now I'm just a fan, but I do plan on applying in the future. The opportunity for applying just closed this march, 3 months shy of my eighteenth birthday which was unfortunate. So yes, just a fan until they start taking applications again. :-D

jamesah

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:11 pm    Author: jamesah    Post subject: I'm new!!

Hello there. You should all apply it's a fabulous experience even if you win a blue like me.

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:15 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: I'm new!!
Administrator & Global Moderator

ClaireBear wrote:
Hello fellow DOND fans!

I’ve just been watching one of the ‘Hall of Fame’ repeats and this forum was mentioned so thought I’d check it out.

It was one of my favourite shows actually, very entertaining indeed – the one with a very cute Henry the goat and the bananas… (I appreciate I may have not sold the humour of the show very well there, but trust me, it was funny!)

ClaireBear

Welcome to the forums Claire. :smt023 Glad you thought my show was entertaining haha...

ClaireBear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:32 pm    Author: ClaireBear    Post subject: Re: I'm new!!

h2005 wrote:
Welcome to the forums Claire. :smt023 Glad you thought my show was entertaining haha...

Oh, its you! :D Very nice to 'meet' you!

Yes it was very funny to watch, one of my favourites, so well done you... :smt023

Last edited by ClaireBear on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ClaireBear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:35 pm    Author: ClaireBear    Post subject: Re: I'm new!!

jamesah wrote:
Hello there. You should all apply it's a fabulous experience even if you win a blue like me.

I would love to experience it, however would prefer it minus the TV crew, I'm camera shy me. Might try and get some audience tickets when they're available again though

hevelius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:18 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: I'm new!!

:welcome: welcome-i hope u have fun on here,this site is top!..garry aka 'hevelius'.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:17 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: I'm new!!

A lot of us have watched the show live, myself included! But so far, only David has got on the show out of the lot of us actual forum members.

Andrew was on the show back in early 2007, and is one of a fair few ex contestants that visit the site every now and then! :D

Oh yes, and welcome! :P

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:45 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: I'm new!!

Hi Claire :smt006

ClaireBear

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:47 pm    Author: ClaireBear    Post subject: Re: I'm new!!

LINDY LOU wrote:
Hi Claire :smt006

Hello Lindy Lou! :)

unclekevo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:57 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: I'm new!!

Hello ClaireBear. Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time on here :)

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:37 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: I'm new!!

A belated welcome! :D

[ 14 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]