Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:15 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:15 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 14 posts ] 

Keeley

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:32 am    Author: Keeley    Post subject: Sundays Newbie!

Warnings: 0
Hi Everyone!
I'm going to be the newbie on Sunday and I'm very nervous (and a little bit excited) about watching it :D
Keeley x

unclekevo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:41 am    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Sundays Newbie!

Welcome, I look forward to seeing you. Who do you replace and whose show debut on?

hevelius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:38 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: Sundays Newbie!

:welcome: ;box9; welcome Keeley-i look forward to seeing u on the show-
and your game.hope u have fun on here-this site is top!.garry aka 'hevelius'.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:47 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Sundays Newbie!

Welcome to the forums!

So we have our first members who end up rolling over to the new season! Great! :D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

DanS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:28 am    Author: DanS    Post subject: Re: Sundays Newbie!

Welcome Keeley. Along with Danny and Jenks, we seem to get a few people who announce they are soon to be newbies. Takes the fun out of trying to guess the newbie's name when the list of players runs at the start of the game (or is that just me?)

Anyway, happy posting! :-D

rico7

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:45 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: Sundays Newbie!

Hi Keeley welcome to the forums, hope you had a great DOND experience and won lots of money! :)

Keeley

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:47 pm    Author: Keeley    Post subject: Re: Sundays Newbie!

Hi
Sorry for the delay!
You can see now that I replaced Jenks and yes I copied him and Danny by joining this!! I can see what you mean about it spoiling the guess the newbie game - sorry :?
I'm glad my first day is over but the Banker and Noel pick on me for the first few days so I can't relax just yet!! :D
Keeley

matthew17

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:54 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: Sundays Newbie!

hey keeley, hope you had a good game :)

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:15 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: Sundays Newbie!

Hi Keeley :smt006

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:18 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Sundays Newbie!

Welcome to the forums! :D

drivercurran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:05 pm    Author: drivercurran    Post subject: Re: Sundays Newbie!

Welcome Keeley :)

Keeley

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:03 am    Author: Keeley    Post subject: Re: Sundays Newbie!

Hello again!
I hope you are enjoying watching the shows!
If anyone is still wondering why I did that posh voice the other day - the banker had phoned to say that I sound like Jordan and wanted to hear me say 'come back Pete' in her voice! but I thought I'd do the opposite!
Its quite scary standing there wondering what they are going to pick on you about next....funny though!

Danny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:34 pm    Author: Danny    Post subject: Re: Sundays Newbie!

bit of quick thinkin on your part that was babe...made u come out smellin of roses in the noel&banker versus keeley war that has been ongoin.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:49 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Sundays Newbie!

Welcome to the forums! :D

[ 14 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]