Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:36 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:36 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Danny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:08 am    Author: Danny    Post subject: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

Warnings: 0
Hello everyone,
what a rollercoaster ride its been since i submitted my application.The auditions were surreal but then to get the call saying I was going to be on was another level again.To say I was excited to see the rest of my fellow contestants when I arrived was an understatement and what a sunday night that was.Think I lost my voice that night lol.I hope you all enjoy my shows...there are 27 of them!!!
Please feel free to ask questions and I'll do my best to answer!!!

Danny.

hevelius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:46 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

:welcome: :smt031 ;box9; :smt023 :wave: :smt035 :smt026 :smt041 welcome Danny!....great to
have u on here-u have come to the right place-this site ROCKS!!...i look forward to your game and u
clearly had the time of your life-good on ya!....i have re-applied and have yet to hear-but am hopeful
as i have an amazing story of coincidence regards being contacted twice on consecutive years at
halloween-following my original audition in august '06.the story is extra spooky as a medium born on
oct 31-she felt compelled to tell me-foretold the coincidence....she said i would be have to wait a long time
but i would really make a name for myself.i simply cant shake off the feeling it was meant to be-despite it
being nearly 4 yrs since my original audition-i feel sure anyone else would feel the same after the medium
reading i had.readers of my thread will be all too familiar with my story but as much as i am extremely
pleased for u-i wouldnt be human if i didnt feel like i deserve my turn-EVENTUALLY....sorry to use your
thread as a platform for my application but feel better now i have said it-lol...anyhow-genuinely looking
forward to your game....well done for being one of the chosen few.garry aka 'hevelius'.....

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:40 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

Welcome to the forums! :D

Simon F

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:17 am    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

Welcome Danny.

AnneM

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:48 am    Author: AnneM    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

:box: Hi there

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:49 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

Hi Danny...looking forward to seeing you x

DanS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:28 pm    Author: DanS    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

Hello fellow namesake. Are you refered to as Danny on the show? We've had many "Dan"s and "Daniel"s but not many Dannys. Would be nice to see a new one. :-D

Anyway, hope your game went well, and welcome to the site. Do stick around. :smt023

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:20 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums Danny! Hope you did well in your game and spanked the banker. :smt023

Danny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:50 pm    Author: Danny    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

Thx all for your words of support....my big debut tomorrow...can't wait....watch out for my unusual box opening...think it was nerves that made me do it!!! haha.
Gave the banker a run for his money I can assure you..

SCDancing34

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:07 pm    Author: SCDancing34    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

Looking forward too it :)

So joining on June 30th and having a 27 day run must mean you get quite close to ending the series then? :smt023

Danny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:16 pm    Author: Danny    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

well i can tell you that my game is on the 27th august.....hope that doesn't baffle you too much!!! I was there a long time!!!

unclekevo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:17 am    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

Yes, so you play 4 games before Jane Mbati who I was talking to via Facebook.

Simon F

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:16 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

Nice to see you on the show Danny.

Danny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:23 am    Author: Danny    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

not sure when Jane arrived fella...she may well have been in the next set of newbies....it was feb/march when we filmed so some of the sequencing is a little hazy now.there were 6 new arrivals every 2 days so you had to remember names fast!!!

Keeley

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:29 am    Author: Keeley    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

Danny you continue to make me laugh!!
Really enjoyed being opposite you on the wings!!
Newbie on Sunday :D
Keeley x

unclekevo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:43 am    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

So that answers my question on who you replace.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:48 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

It was a great first box opening for sure hehe!

Welcome! :D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

DanS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:29 am    Author: DanS    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

Danny wrote:
well i can tell you that my game is on the 27th august.....hope that doesn't baffle you too much!!! I was there a long time!!!

So you don't play before the summer break then?

Danny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:25 am    Author: Danny    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

no i'm in it for the long haul fella...got plenty of air miles left in my appearance yet lol.

DanS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:50 am    Author: DanS    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

Haha that must be killing you, knowing that you have to sit through the entire summer break before you can watch your game back lol

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]