Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:31 am Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 7:31 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jimmy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:57 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!
Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
Welcome. Good to have you on board. :wave:

Danny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:49 am    Author: Danny    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

Its a mixed blessing i guess...but there were some excellent games that i was a part of and some amazing contestants who i had the pleasure to meet.I outstayed most of the people that i arrived with and consequently had to make friends twice over with the guys i met when i arrived the ones that arrived with me and then all the ones that followed and left before me too.All together they were a diverse group of peeps from all walks of life and I had many a good time down the bar with these guys n girls most nights back at the hotel after filming.Miss them all now that we are back home but can't wait for all the shows of everyone i know.
As i get more and more into my games the no. of people that are watching from work and freinds n family is overwhelming.Thankyou all for your support and I hope that you continue to enjoy my input going forwards.
All your comments are most welcome and i'll try to reply directly to any questions if you have any.

Take care for now

Danny.

Danny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:28 pm    Author: Danny    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

Maybe it will give me a little time to slip backinto obscurity...already startedto be noticed on the streets n in the shops lol....

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:11 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

hi danny. nice to see you on here. hope your well and spanked the banker big time on your show.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:48 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

Welcome to the forums! :D

Danny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:55 pm    Author: Danny    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

well guys....this summer break is really draggin on and I can't wait to get back on air....hope my last 5 games are worth watching and i'll see you all for the big day on 27th aug!!!!

CheerleaderRache1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:07 pm    Author: CheerleaderRache1    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

:box: Hi danny! :box:

Got my silver ticket yesterday in bristol auditions and am so excited!!! :D Well done on getting onto the show!

How long did you have to wait for your call...???? They said no news is good news :? , and cud be up to 3 months? is that usually the case in ur experience??? :|

Oooooh please help i'm so excited but very very nervous and wish i knew what to expect! Hehe xxxxx

Thankyou xxxxx :D

Danny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:15 pm    Author: Danny    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

well its nearly time everyme for my big game everyone...keep watchin all this week and join me on friday for an action packed game!!!
thx for the words of support to all of my fans and friends from dond alike.

danny.

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:42 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!!!! i'm a newbie next week!!

Hope you hear soon Rache :smt023

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]