Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:49 am Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 6:49 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 5 posts ] 

norwichdonder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:17 pm    Author: norwichdonder    Post subject: A Dond fan

Warnings: 0
I've been watching Dond off and on since day 1. The early days were certainly better in terms of deals and also the dond-speak we used to get from Noel - red mist, blues cruise, black widow etc etc. I still find it amazing that Noel to this day still manages to put a curse on boxes, by saying how much a power 5 would kill their game and thats exactly what they reveal.

I may get shot down for this, but I often watch/play the game on the side of the banker. Depends on the player really. Does anyone else dare admit to playing on the side the banker too and wishing large reds out.

unclekevo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:12 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: A Dond fan

I agree, one such game was Gaz. I found him a bit cocky and thought he was very quick to no deal generous offers. Welcome to the forums, hope you have a nice time here

DanS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:06 pm    Author: DanS    Post subject: Re: A Dond fan

Welcome to the forums.

Yes, I do find myself on the side of the banker sometimes. Not often, but sometimes. :twisted:

hevelius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:05 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: A Dond fan

:welcome: welcome-hope u have great fun on here.garry aka 'hevelius'.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:31 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: A Dond fan

Welcome to the forums! :D

[ 5 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]