Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:55 pm Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 7:55 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 12 posts ] 

Jenks

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:20 pm    Author: Jenks    Post subject: I'm a Newbie in 2 weeks! Hi everyone!

Warnings: 0
Hey all. You'll see me from June 4th onwards…! Hi to all, any questions etc, more than happy. Deal rocks!! Jenks :D

h2005

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:34 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: I'm a Newbie in 2 weeks! Hi everyone!
Administrator & Global Moderator

Hey, welcome to the forums! Did you have a good time on the show? :-D

Jenks

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:59 pm    Author: Jenks    Post subject: Re: I'm a Newbie in 2 weeks! Hi everyone!

Best couple of weeks in my life!! What series were you? I'm so lucky to be enjoying the buzz of 'about' to appear on TV! All my mates are waiting and not even my mum knows the outcome!! You good?

Jenks

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:01 pm    Author: Jenks    Post subject: Re: I'm a Newbie in 2 weeks! Hi everyone!

BTW David, how do I post my picture as an avatar? Jenks

h2005

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:24 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: I'm a Newbie in 2 weeks! Hi everyone!
Administrator & Global Moderator

I was on in Feb/Mar 2009, which I think was Season 4. Like you, I had a great time. :-D

I actually got recognised by someone a couple of weeks ago and again today! It's weird because obviously I've not been on-screen for ages, and I was only recognised a few times when I was actually on-screen. You still have the fame and fortune to look forward to - make sure you have your pen ready to sign the autographs of your adoring fans. :P

There's a thing about how to post your avatar here - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=17751&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a (Or you can e-mail a pic to me if you want and I'll set it for you. :P )

hevelius

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:51 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: I'm a Newbie in 2 weeks! Hi everyone!

:welcome: ;box9; :box: welcome Jenks-i look forward to seeing your game
and watching u on the show.hope u have a great time on here-this site rocks!
-garry aka 'hevelius'.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:52 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: I'm a Newbie in 2 weeks! Hi everyone!

Welcome to the forums! :D

unclekevo

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:30 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: I'm a Newbie in 2 weeks! Hi everyone!

:smt023 Hey pleased to meet you, welcome to the community and look forward to seeing you onscreen

autumn

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:22 am    Author: autumn    Post subject: Re: I'm a Newbie in 2 weeks! Hi everyone!

hi im autumn im on the show at the min ! its great to see how many people are interested in this show . :D i had the best 2 weeks of my life. met some fab friends and keep in touch with them a lot !

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:02 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: I'm a Newbie in 2 weeks! Hi everyone!

Hi jenks :smt006

DanS

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:26 pm    Author: DanS    Post subject: Re: I'm a Newbie in 2 weeks! Hi everyone!

Hello Jenks. Do you actually appear on the show with the name "Jenks"? Just being curious.

unclekevo

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:01 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: I'm a Newbie in 2 weeks! Hi everyone!

I presume his surname is probably Jenkins? BTW were you on the show before Autumn played her game Jenks? Oh and was Jane on it before you played btw

[ 12 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]