Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:20 am Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 2:20 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

mummyemma

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:35 pm    Author: mummyemma    Post subject: Hi Everyone Im new!!

Warnings: 0
Hi to everyone on the forum,
I've been busy reading other peoples comments and then thought i'd be brave and leave one myself.
I applied to go on deal or no deal last january and had a phone call last month to say i have an audition on the 10th feb in birmingham :D :D
Just wondering if anyone else on here is heading for the same audition and what to expect.I was over the moon when i had the phone call and sooo excited but now getting pretty nervous about the whole thing.I think it's more the unknown than anything :eyes:
So if anybody could give me some advice of what to expect and the audition process that would be great.
Thankyou all
Emma xxx :) :) :)

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:58 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone Im new!!
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums, Emma! :wave:

The best advice regarding the auditions is literally to just enjoy it, go with the flow and be yourself. Then you can't have any regrets. :smt023

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:26 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone Im new!!

Welcome to the forums! :D

Good luck with your audition!

hevelius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:56 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone Im new!!

:wave: welcome and good luck with your audition-u must be so excited!!...all the best.garry aka 'hevelius'.

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:44 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone Im new!!

Hi Mummyemma good luck for your audition....just be yourself and enjoy the experience. My Husband has an audition too in Feb but in Newcastle x

matthew17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:12 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone Im new!!

welcome to the forum and good luck getting on the show :-)

mummyemma

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:40 pm    Author: mummyemma    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone Im new!!

Hi again :D
Thanks everyone for the lovely welcome :D
Good luck to your husband with his audition Lindy Lou x
Getting excited now but still nervous Only a week to go! Just read through the forms and 1st theres group interaction and then a 1 minute interview on camera and then if you get through that a 5 minute interview with one of the team on camera.
Just saying all the right things in 1 minute not looking forward to that bit but will be well worth it if i get through.So hope i can get through the first bit.Any tips would be appreciated.
Thanks again.
Emma :D

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:44 am    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone Im new!!

A big tip....don't stop talking :smt023 be yourself. x

suelew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:23 pm    Author: suelew    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone Im new!!

Hi Mummyemma, I applied last week and received a phonecall 2 days later to go for an audition on Monday, I'm still in shock. :shock: Good advice from Lindy Lou,"don't stop talking, be yourself", I'm just scared I choke up. I will let you know how Monday goes.... :roll: I just wish I knew what to expect. Love Sue x

mummyemma

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:54 pm    Author: mummyemma    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone Im new!!

Thanks for the tip Lindy Lou x
Sue you will have to let me know how your audition goes im nervous as its getting nearer and you must be more so.I think its the unknown thats scary.Looking forward to hearing all the details of your audition and will keep everything crossed for you.
Emma :D x

Pippy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:56 pm    Author: Pippy    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone Im new!!

Hello, I am new here too! I also have an audition tomorrow in Birmingham. x

mummyemma

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:25 pm    Author: mummyemma    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone Im new!!

Hi Pippy,
Good luck for tomorrow and maybe i'll see you there :D
How are you feeling about tomorrow? Iv'e got butterflies thinking about it but excited too.

Pippy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:30 pm    Author: Pippy    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone Im new!!

Hi Emma, what time is yours tomorrow? I am a little nervous, excited too!! It is all in the hands of fate so just have to try to relax and enjoy :-)

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:17 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone Im new!!

Welcome to you too, Pippy! :)

And good luck for the auditions - I can assure you that being yourself, relaxing and having a good time is the best thing to do. :smt023

mummyemma

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:37 pm    Author: mummyemma    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone Im new!!

Hi Pippy,
My audition is at 8.30 am.Like you said its all in the hands of fate.Determined to give it my best and be myself.
Good luck and maybe see you there :D

Pippy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:11 pm    Author: Pippy    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone Im new!!

Hello! I was there today but obviously we didn't meet! How did you do? I got through but didn't know the answers to the questions, think I interviewed ok though so fingers crossed!! x

mummyemma

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:20 pm    Author: mummyemma    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone Im new!!

Hi Pippy,
I got a silver ticket too! :D :D
I was in group 2 Which one were you in? I think the 5 min interview went ok but i never had any general knowledge questions about the show like other people did.Very puzzled to why :blueponder Just waiting now i guess but pleased to have got this far if nothing else :D
Fingers crossed for us both though you never know !!!
Emma x

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:45 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone Im new!!

Well done both of you :smt023

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:32 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone Im new!!

Well done to everyone who has had an audition recently! :D

Pippy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:14 pm    Author: Pippy    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone Im new!!

hey guys I just had an email to say I am not successful! Bit dissapointed but life goes on! I had lots of questions about the show and didn't know any! Also had to talk to camera as though it was comemrcial break-thats what I really messed up! Was fun though and I enjoyed :-)

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]