Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:22 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:22 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 8 posts ] 

Ramesh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:59 pm    Author: Ramesh    Post subject: Ramesh on DOND currently since Fri 12 March 2010

Warnings: 0
Hi Everybody
Ramesh here
new to the forum....
currently on DOND - had the 3rd show today
was a fab experience

Finally on telly!!!
1st show was on 12th
then Mother's day
and today that good show qith Adrew...

Enjoy
R
XXX

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:30 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: Ramesh on DOND currently since Fri 12 March 2010

Hi Ramesh welcome to this friendly forum....looking forward to your game. :smt006

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:35 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Ramesh on DOND currently since Fri 12 March 2010

Hi Ramesh, already giving advice on the show at such an early stage too! :D

Welcome to the forums anyway! Hope you had a great game yourself!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

hevelius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:59 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: Ramesh on DOND currently since Fri 12 March 2010

:welcome: hi Ramesh and welcome to the forums.hope u had a great time on 'dond'
and your game was a good one!.garry aka 'hevelius'.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:03 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Ramesh on DOND currently since Fri 12 March 2010

Welcome to the forums! :D

Ramesh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:08 pm    Author: Ramesh    Post subject: Re: Ramesh on DOND currently since Fri 12 March 2010

Thank you all for the kind words...
Had a fab time on DOND
Noel is such a pro; The team there is fab and all the dealers you meet become friends for life....
So if in doubt about applying - just DO IT...

Yes had a good, gentle start to the show...
I was nervous in the first game - did not want to have a conversation with Noel and wanted to open the box cleanly. Luckily Huddy left my box to the end (fearful of the NewB effect) so all I had to do was to oepn the box....
Next game was mother's day - and I was stopped from opening the box before the game... enjoyed that game
Yesterday's game with Andrew - hilarious - g8 game - and yes got on well with Andrew and his wife - so felt give aome advice as i would have done.... OHO moment...
My own game is on after Easter - do not miss it....
Enjoy
PS fab forum and contributions
thank you the forum team

unclekevo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:31 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Ramesh on DOND currently since Fri 12 March 2010

Ramesh Welcome, if you are willing to reveal any spoilers for yours or other games I'd appreciate you to pm me. If not don't worry, anyway look forward to your game

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:40 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Ramesh on DOND currently since Fri 12 March 2010
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums, Ramesh - hope you have a good game. :)

[ 8 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]