Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 5:54 pm Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 5:54 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 9 posts ] 

ihateblues

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:05 pm    Author: ihateblues    Post subject: CIAO CIAO :)

Warnings: 0
Hey folks.

Well, that'll be the application form sent off. Time to forget about it and plod on as usual :roll: :laughing I will get to the dead sea one day :lol: !

Sounds a bit cliché(sp) but me and my fianceé have been avid DoND watchers of the show since day 1 and remember the first bunch of episodes like it was yesterday. EG Particular fave of mine was the guy who won £40,000 after asking what was in the boxes on the previous show and eliminating the big ones from previous which on his show had blues enclosed- think his name was Manny[sp] .
Not sure why it has taken until now to apply, think it was the fact that things like 'getting on a cracking TV show' just doesn't happen to normal folks like us so never thought to apply. How stupid do i feel now after leaving it this long! :lol:

Anyways enough waffling from me. :smt023

Take it easy dudes

unclekevo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:46 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: CIAO CIAO :)

You're talking about Mally, yeah I liked him as well and he's got an autobiography. Anyways Welcome to the friendly community :-D

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:03 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: CIAO CIAO :)

Welcome to the forums! :D

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:11 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: CIAO CIAO :)

welcome to the mad house. good luck with your application. yes mally was one of the 1st sets of contestants. ive met and read his books and hes a really nice guy.

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:13 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: CIAO CIAO :)
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums! And good luck with your application. :)

ihateblues

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:09 am    Author: ihateblues    Post subject: Re: CIAO CIAO :)

Thanks for the kind welcomes folks :D

Ah.... Mally.... that's the chap. Thought I was close with Manny :lol:
I take it a fair few of you have already been on the show then?

hevelius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:46 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: CIAO CIAO :)

;box9; :smt035 :wave: hello and welcome to the forums!
good luck with your application to get on the show-i personally
havent been on YET but have a 'halloween' story that u may find
interesting.please feel free to refer to my 'thread' and it would
be great to hear what u think.i have re-applied and as i have stated
maybe i will end up being the person who has waited the longest to ever get on the show having originally auditioned in '06.so-welcome aboard i genuinely wish u all the luck in the world in getting chosen!.

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:28 am    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: CIAO CIAO :)

Hiya x

ihateblues

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:26 am    Author: ihateblues    Post subject: Re: CIAO CIAO :)

Thanks for the welcomes dudes & dudettes :D

Hope everyone is well :) Really enjoying reading through the forum and reading about peoples experiences of the show :)

[ 9 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]