Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 8:12 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 8:12 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 20 posts ] 

HARRYwoohoo!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:25 pm    Author: HARRYwoohoo!!    Post subject: hello there its HARRY FROM HULL!!

Warnings: 0
Hi guys, sorry i didnt introduce myself earlier but I am Harry from the West Wing (the one that says woohoo whenever he hears the word hull!!!) currently on the show!! lovin the forum and comments about every show and the general banter that goes with it!! Thanks for the fan club its awesome to read the comments!! Really makes my day cheers :smt023

lcc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:09 pm    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: hello there its HARRY FROM HULL!!

welcome harry woo hoo !!!!!!!!! :welcome: looking foward to seeing your woo hoo game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:41 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: hello there its HARRY FROM HULL!!
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forum Harry! Hope you had a fantastic game. :smt023

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:45 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: hello there its HARRY FROM HULL!!

Welcome to the forums! :D

Hollie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:35 pm    Author: Hollie    Post subject: Re: hello there its HARRY FROM HULL!!

Hello neighbour I miss you xxx

hevelius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:06 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: hello there its HARRY FROM HULL!!

:welcome: welcome harry!-so cool to have u on here-and love the whole hull-wahoo thing! i am from cleethorpes so not far from u.hope u had a great game and enjoyed the experience.lets hear it for hull....wahoo!!-lol-garry.

HARRYwoohoo!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:39 pm    Author: HARRYwoohoo!!    Post subject: Re: hello there its HARRY FROM HULL!!

thanks Garry!! woohoo!! and Hollie miss you too, hope everythings ok x
now get joining my fan club you two!!! HAHA!!!! :smt023 :laughing

andsaunders

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:25 pm    Author: andsaunders    Post subject: Re: hello there its HARRY FROM HULL!!

Hello Harry, how are you? I am enjoying watching you on DOND at the moment!

East-Wing-Emma

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:08 am    Author: East-Wing-Emma    Post subject: Re: hello there its HARRY FROM HULL!!

Hey H my wine drinking partner in crime. Miss you! x

HARRYwoohoo!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:11 pm    Author: HARRYwoohoo!!    Post subject: Re: hello there its HARRY FROM HULL!!

hi I'm very well thanks glad your enjoying watching and Emma well done on your game, you deserve a giant glass of wine after that!!!!! miss you and that wine at the hotel too!!!!!

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:40 am    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: hello there its HARRY FROM HULL!!

Hi Harry...looking forward to seeing your game ...WOOOOH :smt023

HARRYwoohoo!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:00 pm    Author: HARRYwoohoo!!    Post subject: Re: hello there its HARRY FROM HULL!!

thanks Lindy!!! woohoo!!! :lol:

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:28 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: hello there its HARRY FROM HULL!!
Forum Games Moderator

You seem quite enthusiastic. :3

HARRYwoohoo!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:39 am    Author: HARRYwoohoo!!    Post subject: Re: hello there its HARRY FROM HULL!!

I guess you could say that!!! i loved every second!!!

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:37 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: hello there its HARRY FROM HULL!!

Hope it's your game soon Harry woohoo! :laughing

paulyc

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:54 pm    Author: paulyc    Post subject: Re: hello there its HARRY FROM HULL!!

Hi Harry. Sorry about the comments about your clothing but I have to ask wahtever possessed you to buy that multicoulored top? And they keep putting you in it. They did that with me as well. They rejected all my good tops and kept putting me in the same ones over and over again. In fact, one top a lad who played in late summer time had the same one, so it looked like I was wearing his throwaways.

Really looking forward to your game. You come across great on the show, really happy and smiley (except when someone's losing.)

I really hope you spanked the banker. Got a feeling you're on for a long run though, and you'll play Santa Scrooge.

HARRYwoohoo!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:12 am    Author: HARRYwoohoo!!    Post subject: Re: hello there its HARRY FROM HULL!!

the top i wore yesterday was a last minute thing when they phoned me and said i needed to take un branded clothing so bought two for £15 and they put me in them until yesterday when i got noel to sign one and took the other home!!! so no more top man tops!! woohoo!!!!

lcc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:57 pm    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: hello there its HARRY FROM HULL!!

top man tops for a TOPMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!woo hoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!cant wait for your game think its going to be very soon.xxxxx

HARRYwoohoo!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:29 pm    Author: HARRYwoohoo!!    Post subject: Re: hello there its HARRY FROM HULL!!

thanks very much, it means a lot to me to get these nice messages

chrisjoyce87

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:30 pm    Author: chrisjoyce87    Post subject: Re: hello there its HARRY FROM HULL!!

Hi Harry hope you do well in your game! Woo Hoo!!!!! :D

[ 20 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]