Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:52 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:52 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 13 posts ] 

shello86

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:08 pm    Author: shello86    Post subject: good day to all!!

Warnings: 0
hi guys :) just wanted to introduce myself and let ya'lls know i have an audition 2moro at half 8 in manchester, woo!! anyone wants to chat i'm the girl with red hair and tattoos, noticeable one being the rose and cherries on my chest :)

have to admit im a bit worried about tha audition, on monday i came down with a bad bad cold which could possibly be turning into flu, in short i have a headache, fever and horrible horrible backache which i am praying wont affect the audition process lol

see you in the morning anyone who's going :) xxx shell

Chancehereforutd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:13 pm    Author: Chancehereforutd    Post subject: Re: good day to all!!

Hey Shello... good luck to for tomorrow... I had mine y'day in London and got a silver ticket!! :smt023 :D

Just be yourself and enjoy the whole experience... you'll meet some fantastic and interesting people... sorry to hear your feeling under the weather but give it your best shot!! :smt023 :smt023

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:30 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: good day to all!!
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums, shello86!

Hope you feel better tomorrow and do really well in your audition. :smt023

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:31 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: good day to all!!

Welcome to the forums and good luck with your audition! :D

shello86

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:52 pm    Author: shello86    Post subject: Re: good day to all!!

ah thank you everyone! you're so lovely on here i have to commend you, its an amazing forum :) will probs be back later when i can't sleep lol and will deffo be back 2moro to let you all know how it goes xxx

East-Wing-Emma

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:43 am    Author: East-Wing-Emma    Post subject: Re: good day to all!!

Good luck for your audition. The others are right, just be yourself. They know when you are pretending to be something you are not and besides, that would be hard to keep up for 20+ shows lol! PS I also have a stinking cold which I cant shift so know how you are feeling. I hope you feel well soon!

shello86

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:22 pm    Author: shello86    Post subject: Re: good day to all!!

hi guys, update on the audition, i failed :( didnt get through to silver ticket section. i was so sure helen liked me cos she kept telling me she loved my tattoos! ah well, its just my luck anyway, to get so close then be kicked in the bum.
wondering whether or not to apply again when applications re-open?
thanks for all the well wishes anyway xxx

hevelius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:55 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: good day to all!!

: :smt009 welcome to the forum and condolences.hope u will stay in touch on here.all the best for the future.garry.

Chancehereforutd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:50 pm    Author: Chancehereforutd    Post subject: Re: good day to all!!

So sorry to hear you didn't get through Shello... I hope you stay posting in the forum and reapply next time round :smt009

sweetsamy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:07 am    Author: sweetsamy    Post subject: Re: good day to all!!

my sister got through all the rounds yesturday just a waiting game now well done to u all who got through

East-Wing-Emma

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:49 am    Author: East-Wing-Emma    Post subject: Re: good day to all!!

Sorry you didnt get through Shell. In my audition, there was a guy who didnt get through the first time he applied but did the second so perhaps worth re-applying when the process starts up again. You have nothing to lose afterall. Dont take it personally either. They see so many people that sometimes a good one slips through the net. Keep smiling x

shello86

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:26 pm    Author: shello86    Post subject: Re: good day to all!!

ah thank you emma, im very much looking forward to your game btw :)
i wasn't sure whether or not applications would be considered again if you'd already applied but if thats the case then i'll definately apply again, i'm well blaming my poor performance on my sickness!
x

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:29 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: good day to all!!

Awe never mind shello... :smt009 as Emma says try again..x

[ 13 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]