Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 3:41 am Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 3:41 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 18 posts ] 

East-Wing-Emma

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:08 am    Author: East-Wing-Emma    Post subject: Hiya Girls and Boys

Warnings: 0
I am not a newbie to the site as such but is more a reintroduction! I was known as EmmaT previously and as H2005 has reminded me, I have been a member for nearly 2 years now - Eeeekkkkkk.

I haven't been a recent poster so apologies but I have a big mouth and wouldn't have been able to hide that I was a future East Winger for months and months and months. I will be filling Lucy's shoes on the wings as of this afternoon and much as I am dreading seeing myself looking a nervous wreck on my first few games, am looking forward to seeing the amazing friends I made on the show play their games.

I know you guys don't need an incentive to watch but there are some brilliant characters on the wings at the moment and there will be plenty of laughs and tears for everyone so make sure you stay tuned.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all.

Emma x

Duffer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:39 pm    Author: Duffer    Post subject: Re: Hiya Girls and Boys

Welcome (back) Emma!

Clearly, i) living in Chelmsford and ii) signing up to this forum is a surefire way of getting onto the show. You don't happen to have a pet goat as well, do you?

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:29 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hiya Girls and Boys
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums (officially) Emma!

Great to see you on the wings at last...

Craig_the _menace

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:28 pm    Author: Craig_the _menace    Post subject: Re: Hiya Girls and Boys

Hello Little Miss Emma! Fancy seeing you here!

collydolly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:29 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: Hiya Girls and Boys

Welcome to the forums Emma :D

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:49 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Hiya Girls and Boys

Welcome to the forums! :D

East-Wing-Emma

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:19 am    Author: East-Wing-Emma    Post subject: Re: Hiya Girls and Boys

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Duffer, Chelmsford is the place to be if you want to get onto the show. I lived in Hertford when I first applied a million years ago but I think moving swayed it for me. I think in one of my games, I gave a full on speech about the joys of living in Chelmsford but am seriously hoping they do me a favour and chop it! As for the pet goat, we all have them here dont you know :smt023

hevelius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:21 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: Hiya Girls and Boys

:smt035 welcome to the forums,emma.hope u had a great time on the show.am looking forward to your game.garry.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:31 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Hiya Girls and Boys

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :banana: :banana: :banana: WELCOME TO THE NUTHOUSE! :D :D :D

(That's how we did them in 06)

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:30 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Hiya Girls and Boys

Emma! It's been a while!

But admittedly, not as long as I was expecting it to be :shock: Was only earlier in the year after all, wasn't it? (If not then it goes to show how fast the time has flown...)

Hope you did well! :P

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

East-Wing-Emma

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:41 am    Author: East-Wing-Emma    Post subject: Re: Hiya Girls and Boys

Thanks guys. Am loving the 06 welcome :D

Big-Davey, It feels like an eternity :lol: I had my audition way back in Feb 08. Time must be flashing by way too quickly.

I hope you are all enjoying the current players and wings - it is strange watching it back and seeing the edits. Obviously, we had a lot of banter on the show and spent so much time together we got to know each other so well. It doesnt always come across on the television but am sure that any of you who have been in the audience know what I mean? Mind you, most of it probably cant be broadcast at 4.10, especially where Mary is involved :oops:

Know it is a cliche which has been said a million times before but it truly is the dream factory - one of the most amazing experiences you will ever have and one you cant quite explain.

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:12 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: Hiya Girls and Boys

Hi Emma :smt023

East-Wing-Emma

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:44 am    Author: East-Wing-Emma    Post subject: Re: Hiya Girls and Boys

Hiya Lindy Lou!

danavir7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 pm    Author: danavir7    Post subject: Re: Hiya Girls and Boys

hiya emma. My names Danavir. nice to meet you. hope ur game went well for you and im looking forward to see ur game. By intrest, hopw lond did u wait for from when you applied to actually getting on the show? I sent an application form a year ago and havent heard anything back. Danavir

chrisjoyce87

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:53 am    Author: chrisjoyce87    Post subject: Re: Hiya Girls and Boys

Hi Emma , hope you did well in your game. I also interested in knowing how long you had to wait. Been waiting since Feb2008 and heard nothing , anyway look forward to seeing your game!

East-Wing-Emma

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:03 pm    Author: East-Wing-Emma    Post subject: Re: Hiya Girls and Boys

Hi Chris and Danavir. It was a long time! I applied Oct 07, had audition in Feb 08 and got the call in April 09. I Know that Debs who was recently on was similar as was Andrew who is there now (he was in my group at the audition!!). Stay positive and you never know. Good luck for you both.

chrisjoyce87

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:50 pm    Author: chrisjoyce87    Post subject: Re: Hiya Girls and Boys

Thanks Emma :)

danavir7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:33 am    Author: danavir7    Post subject: Re: Hiya Girls and Boys

thanks emma.

[ 18 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]