Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:49 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:49 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 13 posts ] 

psychokiller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:26 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Greetings from psychokiller

Warnings: 0
Hello all :smt039 . You see me as new on here, but I have actually been reading these forums since April 2006 :shock: ! After 3 and a half years, I am finally a member :-D and it certainly feels sureal :o !

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:43 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Greetings from psychokiller
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy yourself here. :wave:

psychokiller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:50 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Greetings from psychokiller

OMG! :shock: . I'm replying to H2005! You may get a bit scared now, but don't worry, it's just so odd to finally be posting instead of just reading forever!

Duffer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:16 pm    Author: Duffer    Post subject: Re: Greetings from psychokiller

Welcome psychokiller! (even though you probably know exactly who we all are already...)

collydolly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:58 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: Greetings from psychokiller

Well I didn't read for as long as you before I jumped in :D

And I have met both H2005 and Kestral :D

Welcome to the forums psychokiller :roll: you sound very friendly :ponder:

Kanga

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:59 pm    Author: Kanga    Post subject: Re: Greetings from psychokiller

Hi - its very friendly round here :smt023

hevelius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:35 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: Greetings from psychokiller

:smt031 welcome psycho killer-out of the box and on the forum!.u will have great fun now ur finally on here.garry.

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:13 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Greetings from psychokiller
Forum Games Moderator

You have a strange name... :laughing

WELCOME! :smt039

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:45 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Greetings from psychokiller

Welcome to the forums! :D

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:11 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Greetings from psychokiller

Wow, so many familiar names welcoming me! I had a large collection of VHS tapes of DOND from 06/07, with a complete run from Morris (06/05/06) to Rhona (04/10/06), as well as about 30% of 2007. However, during a clearout, I kept a few March- May 06 games and a few earlier shows too. The rest were put in the bin. (Space issues were dire at the time).

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:40 am    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Greetings from psychokiller

Welcome to the forums psychokiller. seems strange welcoming someone whos been reading the forums for awhile.
anyway nice to see youve finally joined. :)

matthew17

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:29 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: Greetings from psychokiller

welcome to the forum psychokiller :)

AnneM

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:36 am    Author: AnneM    Post subject: Re: Greetings from psychokiller

:welcome: Hi psychokiller ? enjoy posting here.

[ 13 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]