Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:55 am Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 5:55 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Muriel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:13 pm    Author: Muriel    Post subject: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

Warnings: 0
Hello everyone, I'm hoping to be making a very full and vigerous contribution to this forum.
Lots Of Love
Muriel

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:15 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums, Muriel!

Is that you in your avatar?

Muriel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:17 pm    Author: Muriel    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

Yes that's me, hope you like my photo, I certainly like yours you sexy beast you.
Lots Of Love Muriel

Last edited by Muriel on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:19 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

Do you think Noel Edmonds is a sexy beast?

Muriel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:21 pm    Author: Muriel    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

Oh David you little tease, I think anyone of my age would find Noel sexy but not half as sexy as you.

Muriel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:26 pm    Author: Muriel    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

I am actually looking for love at the moment, maybe this forum could be the place to find it

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

There is a sexy beast who is looking for love; his name is Jimmy and I reckon he'd fancy the pants off you.

:smt047

Muriel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:41 pm    Author: Muriel    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

I'm always open to offers

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:55 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You
Forum Games Moderator

Hi :P

AnneM

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:00 pm    Author: AnneM    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

:welcome:

garylq

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:15 pm    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

:D

Best 'Introduce Yourself' thread ever.

Great debut Muriel, welcome to the forum.

Maud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:27 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

Try Tom22, he is also looking for love

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:08 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

hi muriel, welcome to the forums. hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Jimmy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:54 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You
Global Moderator

Welcome to the forum!

ps. Thought I'd miss that eh Davey boy. :smt047

Muriel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:44 am    Author: Muriel    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

Don't be shy to open up your heart Jimmy, maybe if we're both looking for romance maybe it's fate that is noe conspiring to join us together.
Lots Of Love
Muriel

matthew17

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:11 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

welcome muriel and enjoy the forum

Muriel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:22 pm    Author: Muriel    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

matthew17 wrote:
welcome muriel and enjoy the forum

I fully intend to Mathew, there're some relly fanciable blokes on here I just wish more of them would show us their photos on here so we girls can decide whether you are worth pursuing or not, how about it Jimmy and mathew?

I would like to thank you all who've replied to this thread, even the girls, and given me such a warm welcome, i fully intnd to play a very active role on this forum.
Lots Of love
Muriel

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:48 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

Welcome to the forums! :D

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:57 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

jimmy is a man of mystery muriel, in all the years ive been on this forum ive not once seen a piccy of jimmy, (even though ive treied and a few others have tried too) :(

Muriel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:20 pm    Author: Muriel    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

flamedtresses wrote:
jimmy is a man of mystery muriel, in all the years ive been on this forum ive not once seen a piccy of jimmy, (even though ive treied and a few others have tried too) :(

Thanks for the tip hun, i'm afraid I don't give up easily, maybe I shall be the one to tempt our shy jimmy out of his sheel.
I reall y fancied contestant Jimmy earlier in the year and was heartbroken he was spoken for, if this jimmy is half as good looking as him he'll certainly do for me.
Lots Of Love

Muriel

[ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]