Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:30 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:30 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:29 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

Warnings: 0
im sure jimmy is good looking. most on here are, just a pity most are young enough to be my sons lol.

Jimmy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:44 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You
Global Moderator

Well well, I didn't realise there was a full scale discussion about me going on in here. :P :lol:

Admittedly, I don't look in this section too often. :smt023

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:58 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

Jimmy wrote:
Well well, I didn't realise there was a full scale discussion about me going on in here. :P :lol:

Admittedly, I don't look in this section too often. :smt023

your ears should constantly be burning lol. we're always talking about you ;)

Maud

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:41 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

flamedtresses wrote:
im sure jimmy is good looking. most on here are, just a pity most are young enough to be my sons lol.

Im young enough to be your grandaughter

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:10 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

Maud wrote:
flamedtresses wrote:

Im young enough to be your grandaughter

dont you mean your old enough to be my grandmother maud? :smt019

hevelius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:02 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

:D hi muriel-i have just realised i have welcomed all of the other 'newbies' here-and not u.so here is my belated 'WELCOME'.am sure u have already had lots of fun and i hope there is much more to come.apologies
again,muriel.garry aka 'hevelius'.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:28 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

Welcome to the forums! :D

Muriel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:26 am    Author: Muriel    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

Thankyou for all your kind welcomes, as I've stated I am looking for romance. I'd lovr to have an affair with an ex-contestant but have to admit i wouldn't be too fussed.Perhaps Jimmy you might send me your photo so I can access if you're up to the mark 8)

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:31 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

lol jimmys identity is secret. he never gives any clues or pics about himself. :suspect:

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:53 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

Welcome! :D

If you put up a bigger picture of yourself Muriel, I'm sure Jimmy will come forward.

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:33 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You
Administrator & Global Moderator

Muriel wrote:
Thankyou for all your kind welcomes, as I've stated I am looking for romance. I'd lovr to have an affair with an ex-contestant but have to admit i wouldn't be too fussed.Perhaps Jimmy you might send me your photo so I can access if you're up to the mark 8)

Are you talking about forum member Jimmy, or ex-contestant Jimmy?

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:35 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

forum member h :)

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:40 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You
Administrator & Global Moderator

Oh I see. I seem to remember she had a bit of a thing for DoND's Jimmy too. :suspect:

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:41 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You

ah right. i maybe wrong then. lol.

Jimmy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:35 am    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: Would Love To One Day May Meet Some Of You
Global Moderator

:smt047

[ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]