Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 5:50 am Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 5:50 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:54 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone, just a quick word about myself.

Warnings: 0
Haha MisterAl's made a friend! :P

Welcome, Dan! It's always great to see other people from the show on here, both past and present! Hope your game was a good 'un! Al wouldn't have said it was if it wasn't...and his impression of a good game doesn't necessarily mean a monster win, unlike some forum members on here ( :suspect: ) - so yeah, looking forward to it!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

gokdan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:17 am    Author: gokdan    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone, just a quick word about myself.

Cheers for the kind words big-davey. Well judging by the sound of misteral's comments, I must have had a good game lol. Wether it be a big or small amount, I am not going to give anything away, that will be revealed shortly. Again thanks for welcoming me to the boards.

debs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:18 pm    Author: debs    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone, just a quick word about myself.

hi Dan, I'm really looking forward to seeing your game :)

Went to the Dream Factory for my first ever visit on Thursday 26th March 2009 and it was everything I hoped it would be, and more. What a fantastic experience it was - games recorded were Ella, Milly and Nic.

Silver Ticket holder and desperately hoping for "that special call" from The Team.

gokdan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:24 pm    Author: gokdan    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone, just a quick word about myself.

Aww thank you Debs very kind words from you there. Hope you enjoyed your first trip to the dream factory back in March?

debs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:01 pm    Author: debs    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone, just a quick word about myself.

gokdan wrote:
Aww thank you Debs very kind words from you there. Hope you enjoyed your first trip to the dream factory back in March?

I totally loved it Dan - went with my sister who is also a mega Deal or No Deal fan. Because we had a long way to travel we stayed in a hotel overnight and saw 3 shows recorded. I loved every second of it and it just made me want to be part of the show even more. Getting my audition phone call the other day was just fantastic. I've no idea what to expect though, but I'm definitely just planning on being my normal self. I could talk the hind leg off a donkey so might need to shut up at some point! :-D :-D :-D

Went to the Dream Factory for my first ever visit on Thursday 26th March 2009 and it was everything I hoped it would be, and more. What a fantastic experience it was - games recorded were Ella, Milly and Nic.

Silver Ticket holder and desperately hoping for "that special call" from The Team.

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:54 pm    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone, just a quick word about myself.

It doesn't matter who you are there always will be people that criticise other people. The best think to do is stay positive and think about good things.

gokdan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:55 pm    Author: gokdan    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone, just a quick word about myself.

Very well said cool-luke couldnt agree more.

Well Debs be yourself. It is bound to be nerve racking as it was for myself, it seems such a long time ago that I had my audition, I can just about remember it lol. Be yourself, if you try and be someone your not, it could go against you, becasue the researches no doubt have so much experience with looking at different people, they know whose a fake or not. Just relax, be yourself and enjoy the whole experience. If you are even luckier to get selected, trust me you will have the time of your life, it really is that special.

hevelius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:56 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: Hello everyone, just a quick word about myself.

:smt023 well done dan!!.garry.

[ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]