Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:50 am Last visit was: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:50 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

owl

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:55 pm    Author: owl    Post subject: I've got a broooonze ticket, i've got a brooonze ticket :)

Warnings: 0
I've finally signed up to this forum after visiting lots over the last few months, since David appeared on the show. The main reason for signing up now is because i've just recieved my bronze ticket for an audition, it's in london on the 2nd july and i'm really nervous, just wondered if anyone has any advice, or can let me know what to expect! thankyou
love Abbie, aged 20 :)

To be continued!

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:57 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: I've got a broooonze ticket, i've got a brooonze ticket :)

Hi Abbie...congratulations on your bronze ticket....just be yourself and make sure you have some big ambitions. Good luck petal :smt023

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:21 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: I've got a broooonze ticket, i've got a brooonze ticket :)

Good luck! :D

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:19 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: I've got a broooonze ticket, i've got a brooonze ticket :)
Forum Games Moderator

Hello (ºvº)

debs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:30 pm    Author: debs    Post subject: Re: I've got a broooonze ticket, i've got a brooonze ticket :)

Hi Abbie

I've also got my audition in London on 2nd July :D :D :D

Good luck and maybe see you there :)

Went to the Dream Factory for my first ever visit on Thursday 26th March 2009 and it was everything I hoped it would be, and more. What a fantastic experience it was - games recorded were Ella, Milly and Nic.

Silver Ticket holder and desperately hoping for "that special call" from The Team.

Daisy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:31 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: I've got a broooonze ticket, i've got a brooonze ticket :)

I like shopping trolleys too.
:-D

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:31 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: I've got a broooonze ticket, i've got a brooonze ticket :)

Welcome! And well done! Fingers crossed for you!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

owl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:10 am    Author: owl    Post subject: Re: I've got a broooonze ticket, i've got a brooonze ticket :)

Hehe i wondered what you were talking about then Daisy! That's my best friend in the trolley though, im the one pushing her around!
Thanks everyone, its only two weeks now! So excited!
Hopefully see you there debs, good luck to you too!
x

To be continued!

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:19 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: I've got a broooonze ticket, i've got a brooonze ticket :)
Administrator & Global Moderator

Good luck to both debs and owl! And a belated welcome to the forums too.

debs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:15 pm    Author: debs    Post subject: Re: I've got a broooonze ticket, i've got a brooonze ticket :)

owl wrote:
Hopefully see you there debs, good luck to you too!
x

thanks Abbie, you can't fail to spot me so come and say hello - I'm the idiot who will be walking round with her right arm in a plaster cast! :? I'm also so excited, just can't wait for the audition. Getting through would be a dream come true for me.

see you there :D :D

Went to the Dream Factory for my first ever visit on Thursday 26th March 2009 and it was everything I hoped it would be, and more. What a fantastic experience it was - games recorded were Ella, Milly and Nic.

Silver Ticket holder and desperately hoping for "that special call" from The Team.

debs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:16 pm    Author: debs    Post subject: Re: I've got a broooonze ticket, i've got a brooonze ticket :)

h2005 wrote:
Good luck to both debs and owl! And a belated welcome to the forums too.

thank you David :) :) :)

Gaspode

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:03 pm    Author: Gaspode    Post subject: Re: I've got a broooonze ticket, i've got a brooonze ticket :)

I'm another one with a Bronze ticket for tomorrow ....

Good luck to all of us ...

What the hell do we have to do tho :D

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:06 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: I've got a broooonze ticket, i've got a brooonze ticket :)

Welcome to the forums, Gaspode! Hope you do well in your audition tomorrow.

Just be yourself, "go with the flow" and enjoy it - that's what worked for me!

Daisy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:09 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: I've got a broooonze ticket, i've got a brooonze ticket :)

Is that a gun you're holding?

If it is it's probably best not to take that.

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

debs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:15 pm    Author: debs    Post subject: Re: I've got a broooonze ticket, i've got a brooonze ticket :)

hi Gaspode
I can't wait for tomorrow - I'm so looking forward to it. See you there :D :D

Gaspode

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:21 pm    Author: Gaspode    Post subject: Re: I've got a broooonze ticket, i've got a brooonze ticket :)

Daisy wrote:
Is that a gun you're holding?

If it is it's probably best not to take that.

It was - But it was a prop for our vow renewal we did in Vegas on our 5 year anniversary - so no .. it' not coming ...

http://www.facebook.com/GaspodeX#/photo ... =755916129

Of course that was the same year I stood naked in a thunderstorm at the top of the Grand Canyon .... (but not linking that pic ;-) )....

hevelius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: I've got a broooonze ticket, i've got a brooonze ticket :)

:) good luck u guyz.garry.

debs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:43 pm    Author: debs    Post subject: Re: I've got a broooonze ticket, i've got a brooonze ticket :)

Abbie and Gaspode, how did you get on today. I didn't see either of you there :(

I got a silver ticket woo hoo - I'm totally over the moon and just hope the DOND team like my audition tape, fingers crossed. It's been a totally amazing day and all the team were so friendly and lovely. I also met some brilliant people and fully expect to see some of them on screen in the future :D

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:53 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: I've got a broooonze ticket, i've got a brooonze ticket :)

Congratulations on doing so well at your audition, debs! Hold tight now and you may get that call. Hopefully we'll see you on the show in the near future. :smt023

debs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:46 am    Author: debs    Post subject: Re: I've got a broooonze ticket, i've got a brooonze ticket :)

h2005 wrote:
Congratulations on doing so well at your audition, debs! Hold tight now and you may get that call. Hopefully we'll see you on the show in the near future. :smt023

thanks David, I really hope so :D :D

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]