Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:41 pm Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 9:41 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Leigh x

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:16 pm    Author: Leigh x    Post subject: Hello from the newbie Leigh

Warnings: 0
Hi everyone :D

I'm a newbie to this site and also the newbie on Deal or no deal last night ;-)

I hope I don't look as nervous on future games as I did last night :oops:

xx

AndyStav

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:28 pm    Author: AndyStav    Post subject: Re: Hello from the newbie Leigh

Hello Leigh :)

Welcome to the Forum! :)

You were great last night! Was gonna write it on ur FB Wall!

On my first few shows I couldn't get my words out and I felt I was stuttering!! :smt046

Can't wait to see you play your game!! :)

Andy AKA Andreas

collydolly

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:04 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: Hello from the newbie Leigh

Welcome Leigh, we love to have contestants on the forum, I hope you spanked the banker :D

explorer2b

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:10 pm    Author: explorer2b    Post subject: Re: Hello from the newbie Leigh

Hello Leigh and welcome. I look forward to watching your DOND experience and I hope you enjoy it here on the forum.

Explorer2b

h2005

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:30 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hello from the newbie Leigh
Administrator & Global Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forums, Leigh! Hope you got a lot of money from your game!

hevelius

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:12 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: Hello from the newbie Leigh

:D hello leigh.welcome to the forum and hope u had a great game.garry.

Joel

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:21 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Hello from the newbie Leigh

:welcome: to the mad house! :smt039 :D

AnneM

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:37 pm    Author: AnneM    Post subject: Re: Hello from the newbie Leigh

:welcome: Hi Leigh, was that you clowning about today? Look forward to seeing your show. :smt006

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:12 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: Hello from the newbie Leigh

Hi Leigh! :wave:
Welcome! :welcome: I'm kinda newish here myself, used to post on the C4 forum until they closed that one down last week so a whole load of us from there came over here! 'Tis really nice we can still stay in touch because of this site! :smt023
I was in the audience in your game with a couple of other folk who post on here too!!! You were really lovely! Was so fun seeing you in the wings yesterday and today! :-D

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:01 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Hello from the newbie Leigh
Forum Games Moderator

Well come.

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:06 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: Hello from the newbie Leigh

Hi Leigh :wave: I'm all new here too,same as Julie.

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:48 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: Hello from the newbie Leigh

Hello Leigh x Have fun on here!

Leigh x

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:27 pm    Author: Leigh x    Post subject: Re: Hello from the newbie Leigh

Thankyou all for the very warm welcomes :D

Juliepenguin, How great you were in the audience when I was there....didn't we have a laugh?? I loved it there I didn't want to come home :cry:

As for my game.........I played it exactly how I said I would from day one ;)

250K still in play then I would be too :-)

Leigh x

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:28 pm    Author: Leigh x    Post subject: Re: Hello from the newbie Leigh

AnneM wrote:
:welcome: Hi Leigh, was that you clowning about today? Look forward to seeing your show. :smt006

Yes that was me Anne :laughing

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:31 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: Hello from the newbie Leigh

Leigh I was in the audience at your game! All i'm saying. :-D

AndyStav

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:45 pm    Author: AndyStav    Post subject: Re: Hello from the newbie Leigh

I feel left out! I wish I was in the audience now!!:)

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:12 am    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: Hello from the newbie Leigh

Welecome to the forums

I was another person that was in the audience for your game.

garylq

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:38 am    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: Hello from the newbie Leigh

Welcome to the forum Leigh, looking forward to your game.

".....didn't we have a laugh....." sounds like its going to be a good one!

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:13 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: Hello from the newbie Leigh

Bet you didn't want to come home Leigh, :smt009 you looked like you were having a great laugh! :-D
Was so nice to meet up with Sherrie and Luke there too! We all had an ace day out! :-D

jonny

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:31 pm    Author: jonny    Post subject: Re: Hello from the newbie Leigh

I wasn't in the audience for your game, but I was for three shows broadcast next week, for which Leigh was still on the wings for! Good to have you here, Leigh! :D

23rd, 24th and 25th of July 2008 (Adam, Helen, William) recorded 7th April 2008

18th, 19th and 20th May 2009 (Cath, Sean, Lynne) recorded 4th February 2009

10th, 11th and 13th December 2009 recorded 4th June 2009

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]