Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:30 pm Last visit was: Wed May 01, 2024 10:30 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:56 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Just want to say hello

Warnings: 0
:smt006 Just thought I'd introduce myself properly as I've been posting on various threads and haven't really said hello properly to you all, I'm also a C4 refugee, my name is Julie I'm 43, married (for 10 years and still madly in love! :smt057 ) and live in Edinburgh. I'm a doggie walker and I LOVE DOND, have been watching it for a couple of years now and am totally hooked! :-D ! Have been to Dream Factory twice and it was sooo FAB! :smt041 Anyway thanks for having me on board this site and being so friendly and welcoming. :smt023 I really LOVE your smilies too, they are groovy! :banana: :cow :gimme: Byeeee! :wave: and have a lovley day! :-D

Skyline

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:57 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Just want to say hello
Forum Games Moderator

Hello Image

H.RAMZ123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:05 pm    Author: H.RAMZ123    Post subject: Re: Just want to say hello

hiiii :smt006

clareclw1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:18 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: Just want to say hello

hi! welcome to the forums!

clare xx

garylq

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:31 pm    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: Just want to say hello

Welcome (again), I'm sure you will have good fun here.

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:47 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: Just want to say hello

Hi Julie

Welcome to the best forum around for chatting about DOND and the like.

See you come from Edinburgh, is it not a nightmare living there just now with all the roads being dug up ? Was there for the Great Scottish Walk last summer and it was all diversions etc.

Jim

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:47 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: Just want to say hello

thanks y'all :-D

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:50 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: Just want to say hello

granitecitybino wrote:
Hi Julie

See you come from Edinburgh, is it not a nightmare living there just now with all the roads being dug up ? Was there for the Great Scottish Walk last summer and it was all diversions etc.

Jim

Hi Jim! :wave: Oooo we posted at exactly the same time! :shock:
Yeah Princes Street's a bit of a mess indeed! :cry: I don't go into town much so thankfully don't have to deal with the traffic chaos!
Cool you did the Great Scottish Walk, :smt023 was it fun??

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:58 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: Just want to say hello

Julie Hello hun. :welcome: :banana: Nice to see you on here! xxxxxx ( Sherian.)

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:05 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: Just want to say hello

Hey Sherrie!! :wave: Hello! it's fun on here! Yay we have a lovely new place to continue chatting! :smt041

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:11 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: Just want to say hello

I can see you to! Great pic! Has anyone made a hello post yet for us old friends to chat too still?

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:22 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: Just want to say hello

thanks sherrie! :smt023 yes there's a hello thread on here called hello that fuzzy started!! :D

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:25 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: Just want to say hello

I'll have to try look for it then. I'm just getting into playing some games on here, that other chatters have made up. Its well fun. I don't think i'll be able to get off my p.c now!

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:27 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: Just want to say hello

it's just below our threads! happy playing games!!! :-D

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:57 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: Just want to say hello

JuliePenguinFan wrote:
granitecitybino wrote:
Hi Julie

Jim

Hi Jim! :wave: Oooo we posted at exactly the same time! :shock:
Yeah Princes Street's a bit of a mess indeed! :cry: I don't go into town much so thankfully don't have to deal with the traffic chaos!
Cool you did the Great Scottish Walk, :smt023 was it fun??

Hi Julie (again)

Scottish walk was fun though I just did the 6 mile walk and not the 12 mile one. Dont know if there is one this year or if I would manage to go. Was on holiday that week last year, not guaranteed to be on holiday on walk day this year.

Hope u are enjoying the show despite the £250k going so soon :(

Jim

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:02 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: Just want to say hello

:shock: Not seen todays show yet! Im keeping out of this post for now! :laughing

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:24 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: Just want to say hello

hey fuzzy is that really you in your avitar?!!!!! :-D And that must be Buster!! :smt023 I love it we can see what each other looks like! :-D I thought you'd have dark curly hair for some reason!!!! :lol: What is in that other pic?? It's quite small so can't tell what it is? Looks like you and pineapples or something :ponder:

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:25 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: Just want to say hello

oh what happened to your post Fuzzy, seems to have disappeared? :smt009

jsf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:33 pm    Author: jsf    Post subject: Re: Just want to say hello

LOL :laughing Oh I was trying to show you me in Birdlands with the penguins, but it didn't seem to work so I deleted it...you must have gotten to it just before I did :-D I'm still getting used to all this new stuff to play with :smt101 Tis a bit confusing :suspect: :-D Yeah...that's me and 'His Lordship' Buster in the avatar :-D

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:48 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: Just want to say hello

aww how sweet of you to send me a birdland pic, :smt023 that place sounds super! Penguins most definitely better than pineapples :laughing ! For some reason I thought you'd be older than your pic is making out, so what Linds said on the other thread about you being 18 I understood where she was coming from! :laughing

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]