Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:16 pm Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:16 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:45 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: New girl

Warnings: 0
garylq wrote:
Welcome to the forum Sherrie, it's great to see so many C4 members coming across to keep their friendships going. Having been a member of both forums I can tell you that it's much better here anyway.

That midnight rule was crazy, I often like to post at 1-00am/2-00am before I go to work.

Thanks for the welcome!

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:48 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: New girl

cool-luke-18 wrote:
Also if you get your words wrong or regret saying something then you can edit or deleted your posts on here which you couldn't do on the C4 forum.
Ah thats much better then. I'm always spelling things wrong! :laughing

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:17 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: New girl

hey sherrie! :smt031 Yay we have a new home!!! :smt023

Muggy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:17 pm    Author: Muggy    Post subject: Re: New girl

:D Hello I'm Muggy and also post on the other Deal or No Deal Forum which is closing on Thursday. Hope you will allow me to come on here and chat with you all. Think there are a number of us who intend to come on here. Look forward to getting all the news and keeping up with all the DOND fans! Bye!

:smt023

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:23 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: New girl

Hello Muggy! :smt023

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:26 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: New girl

hi muggsy!! :wave: yay!! all the C4 crew are here!!!! :-D

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:46 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: New girl

Hi Sherrie (and Muggsy too)

Welcome to the forums and hope you are enjoying the games part of the forum too as have noticed you have visited and posted too.

Maybe see u there sometime as I am a regular poster on that part too along with a few others from here.

Jim

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:49 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: New girl

I i'm enjoying the games Jim. Yeah be fun to play some with you. Look forword to that. Thanks for the nice welcome. 8)

geordiegirl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:42 pm    Author: geordiegirl    Post subject: Re: New girl

Hiyah! Welcome to the forum, I havent been a member long on here either but I will say everyone is so friendly!
Shell x :D

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:58 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: New girl

Hello Shell! :smt023 I hope you won big in your game! You look great on t.v Love your hair! Thanks for stopping by and giving me a nice welcome. Lucky you getting on deal or no deal! Bet its great chatting on here knowing its everyones dream to play the game. :cow

rosebud 186

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 pm    Author: rosebud 186    Post subject: Re: New girl

Hi everyone eventually found my way over here from the other DOND site a little different but sure I will get used to it. Looks like my old friends are having a ball hope I can join in the fun and make lots more friends. Will tell you more about myself when I'm sober -hick oooh luv my bacardi and coke CHEERS!!!!!!!!! :lol:

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:08 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: New girl

Hey Rose ! Welcome Its great on here people seem very nice. Lots to read & few games to play! Think i'll go get a drink to so cheers!

Daisy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:11 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: New girl

rosebud 186 wrote:
Will tell you more about myself when I'm sober

*clink*

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:25 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: New girl

Hi Rosebud!!! :smt006 Yipppeee you found us! :-D Enjoy that bacardi me dear! :banana:

AnneM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:30 pm    Author: AnneM    Post subject: Re: New girl

Muggy wrote:
:D Hello I'm Muggy and also post on the other Deal or No Deal Forum which is closing on Thursday. Hope you will allow me to come on here and chat with you all. Think there are a number of us who intend to come on here. Look forward to getting all the news and keeping up with all the DOND fans! Bye!

:smt023

:smt039 Hi Muggy, only just seen your post, sorry. Glad you have registered, most of the old gang seem to be here now, so nice we can keep in touch. It is cold, dark and dreary here today, hope it is better for you walking McLeod. Must go and sort some lunch out. Bye for now. :smt023

[ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]