Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:01 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:01 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:54 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: New girl

Warnings: 0
Hello all! :smt039 My name is Sherian, but you can call me Sherrie if you like. I i'm 34 years old & i have been married for 9 years now, still in love too! :lol: I live in Worcester. As you know by now the ch 4 Deal or no deal is closing down. Some of my friends i have chatted to over the year have moved on to this fun site. So here i i'm. :smt041 Right better go have a look about & hope to chat to some of you soon. I'm looking forword to makeing some new friends on here. Byee. :cow

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:56 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: New girl

hi sherrie. welcome to the mad house. :)

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:59 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: New girl

Thanks flamedtresses! :smt023

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:46 pm    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: New girl

Nice to see you on here, I too moved onto the forum site from the C4 one. I have spoken to you on the other one. By the way I am Luke and am 18 years old, just got a different user name here.

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:13 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: New girl

Hey Luke :smt023 How are you? Great to see you here!! :cow

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:14 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: New girl

sherriebettyboopfan wrote:
Thanks flamedtresses! :smt023

your welcome. itll be nice to have someone else around my age on here to natter to lol

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:36 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: New girl

yes it be nice to chat to some new deal or no deal fans. I have made a few on the old site i used to chat on. Some have joined this site now flamedtresses so your now have a few ladys to natter to! Nice photo you have you don't look about 30. I tryed to get a photo up, but no luck.
:smt009

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:39 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: New girl

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3009 this may help you post an avatar :)

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:00 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: New girl

Thanks for your help i'll have to try it. How come your not out this saturday night?

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:01 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: New girl

been at work but i seldom go out sat nights lol. why arent you out?

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:06 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: New girl

I work nights, but i'm off this weekend. I'm just chilling just had a take away. No money to go out, but its nice to have a night in now & then.

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:08 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: New girl

On the ch4 Dond site we can't go on there & chat after 12:00am Is it the same for this site?

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:12 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: New girl

Open all hours here! :)

Welcome to the forums - I was over on that forum til early 2007 then joined here later in the year!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

clareclw1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:13 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: New girl

welcome to the forums! hope you have fun here!

clare xx :smt023

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:17 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: New girl

Big-Davey wrote:
Open all hours here! :)

Welcome to the forums - I was over on that forum til early 2007 then joined here later in the year!

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:20 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: New girl

clare Wow thanks for welcome. You was great on the show by the way!
;)

clareclw1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:22 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: New girl

haha thanks for that! glad you watched it!!! :smt047

hope you enjoy the forum, most people on here are very nice indeed; i came on here after i was on the show and met David (h2005) and havent left since!!

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:36 pm    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: New girl

I'll not too bad Sherian, I try to stay happy, it makes me feel good when I do so. Great to see you here as well. Explore the other parts they are really fun, some of the comments make me chuckle sometimes. :lol:
It is nice to chat to some new people here.
I'm sure you're happy?

garylq

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:38 am    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: New girl

Welcome to the forum Sherrie, it's great to see so many C4 members coming across to keep their friendships going. Having been a member of both forums I can tell you that it's much better here anyway.

That midnight rule was crazy, I often like to post at 1-00am/2-00am before I go to work.

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:41 pm    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: New girl

Also if you get your words wrong or regret saying something then you can edit or deleted your posts on here which you couldn't do on the C4 forum.

[ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]