Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:30 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:30 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

H.RAMZ123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:40 am    Author: H.RAMZ123    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

Warnings: 0
hi anne welcome to the forums
im kinda new here myself :|
wat other ex-contestants are on here?

PerilousPierre

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:03 am    Author: PerilousPierre    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

Daisy wrote:
jsf wrote:
Daisy ...I'm having trouble with my avatar and I'm not very good with technical stuff :ponder: Do you think you could help me find something with Balloons as an avatar, cos thats what I had before and then maybe I could use that?? :-D

Yeah sure. I work in a design studio so I've got a trillionmillionwillion photos and vectors. let me have a look and I'll PM you tomorrow.

Welcome to you all. here's a baloon for you. Don't fight over it! Stop it, now. Image

Pierre

What is the statistical probability of any specific game following statistical probability?

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:13 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

Hello annem Its me Sherian! New name on here, Great we can still chat! Your one of the people i would of missed if you had not joined here. I do hope your arm is o.k now. ;)

clareclw1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:15 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

welcome to the forums!! have fun!

clare x x

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:44 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

hey anne!! :wave: isn't it lovely we've got a new place to chat again! :smt023

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:47 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

and meeting lots of new dond friends too :-D :smt041

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:03 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

And playing games. :smt023

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:42 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

hi anne welcome to the forums here

hope u have lots of fun and good times

Jim

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:43 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

I have not said hello to you yet Jim. Call me Sherrie.

AnneM

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:08 pm    Author: AnneM    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

sherriebettyboopfan wrote:
Hello annem Its me Sherian! New name on here, Great we can still chat! Your one of the people i would of missed if you had not joined here. I do hope your arm is o.k now. ;)

:wave: Hi Sherrie, lovely pic of you and your friend. This really is a happy place. Just had a look on the old forum and most of our pals are coming here which will be nice and we have had such a lovely welcome. Arm/shoulder still the same I am waiting for hospital appointment. Bye for now.

:smt039 Goodnight to you and all on the forum. :smt015

AnneM

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:11 pm    Author: AnneM    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

granitecitybino wrote:

Jim

:smt023 Thanks Jim, lovely picture, you look very proud. Well Done.

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:18 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

I have not said hello to you yet Jim. Call me Sherrie.

Hi again Sherrie

So many new people on here now, was working down the list from top to bottom to ensure I didnt miss anyone (though I probably still have). Have never been on the forum you all came from, been watching DOND since late 2006 and joined here a few weeks after that, and I am still here, so they must be doing something right :-D

Anyway you will find that the regulars here are all really friendly and did you know you can send private messages on here too....could you do that on your old forum ?

Jim

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:19 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

Ann! yes it will be great when we all get use to this site. I think i just about have. Few people on here from the show too! Hope you get that appointment soon then! :smt052 The photo is Sherlyn my dog a King charles spaniel she is three years old now. She is a smell spaniel & when i take her out people think she is a puppy!

rosebud 186

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:20 pm    Author: rosebud 186    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

Hello, I'm another stray from the other DOND site, hope I can come and live with you all on here (I would hate to be homeless) :cry: PLEASE!!!

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:23 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

AnneM wrote:
granitecitybino wrote:

Jim

:smt023 Thanks Jim, lovely picture, you look very proud. Well Done.

Hi Anne

It is quite an old pic as the graduation was in Nov 1999, though I havent changed much. Went to a pub a couple of weeks ago at the place I used to live, was my first time there in 8 years and I was recognised by the bar manageress immediately :)

Tried to put a more up to date pic on but can only put pics of 6MB max size and the ones I had were all more than that.

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:25 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

Jim no we couldn't or if you wrote something wrong you couldn't edit it. Or no photos of who your chatting to. Im looking forword to seeing photos of my old chatters. I was on the other sit for about a year. Joining this new one is like starting a new school :lol: Great photo by the way. Keep in touch with me won't you, be great to make a new friend. :smt023

Last edited by sherriebettyboopfan on Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:27 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

rose your never be homeless with your old friends on here :smt052

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:31 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

rosebud 186 wrote:
Hello, I'm another stray from the other DOND site, hope I can come and live with you all on here (I would hate to be homeless) :cry: PLEASE!!!

Hi rosebud 186, can I be the first to welcome u on here....hope you enjoy your time with us all

Jim

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:36 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

Jim Can you help me please? When your chatting on here. How do you put photos with your chat to?

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:40 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

Jim no we couldn't or if you wrote something wrong you couldn't edit it. Or no photos of who your chatting to. Im looking forword to seeing photos of my old chatters. I was on the other sit for about a year. Joining this new one is like starting a new school :lol: Great photo by the way. Keep in touch with me won't you, be great to make a new friend. :smt023

Thanks Sherrie re the photo, as I said to Anne above it is quite an old pic but is the only one I have that was in the size limit to put on here

If you want to pm any of your friends on here just go to one of the postings they have done and click on the box marked pm in the bottom left corner of the post and it will put you onto another screen to send your message, write the message and press submit (remember you will need a message heading), when they reply a message will come up at the top of the main screen where it says "you have 0 new messages...it will change to 1 new message, you then click on that to go on the screen with a list of your received message, you then click on that message to read it and there is a reply box in there to reply.......hope I haven't made that too long winded or complicated :lol:

[ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]